What Happened to Yeezy?

People do it all the time.

Not everyone follows the 2nd degree rule, regarding promoting people to black belt.

And lots of BJJ black belts completely or almost completely ignore the IBJJF, and/or do not participate with the IBJJF.

Including some of the largest BJJ affiliations and biggest BJJ names out there, ie the Royce Gracie network, the Gracie Academy network under Rorion / Ryron / Rener Gracie, the Machado brothers networks, and affiliations, etc.

And a bunch of independent BJJ black belts, as well.

I didnā€™t hijack it. I was just speaking about my experiences with the mental health system, a relevant topic to the Kanye matter when things got sidetracked.

Anyways, I think with Yeezy is that he likely did get fucked with and that he also figured going full Hitler was a decent way to handle things. The method does have itā€™s benefits. You absolutely terrify the targeted group, and where people would tread, they instead retreat. So I think Kanye feels under attack and is basically going full fash as a defensive measure.

Missing the point here. Structurally, financially and mathematically the affiliation structure is that if a pyramid scheme. At best it could be argued that itā€™s an MLM, which have their own share of issues and could be considered fraud.

Regardless of what else is going on, the presence of the aforementioned fraudulent elements, makes the operation fraudulent. Itā€™s not a subtle form of fraud. Itā€™s a massive pyramid scheme in plain sight. It has the subtlety of Antifaā€™s massive Twitter base. Yes, we can see it. Itā€™s ginourmous and stands out.

Weā€™re talking about a specific business structure in the larger business. Similar to how you can have a legit game with a predatory monetization system. Same concept. Nice game, but about that lootboxā€¦

This motherfuckerā€¦needs serious intervention or heā€™s gonna hang himself. Lost his wife, his career is tanking, $500M, social media voice, and now heā€™s gonna hang out on Parler, a net shit storm of hate. Echo chamber time for Kanye.

Now heā€™s dragging DEF JAM into his shit? After soany decades of Russell Simmons trying to work peace with the Black community?

I called it. Heā€™s the new Professor Griff, only right wing instead of left.

Any day now heā€™s gonna pull a full Janet Jackson and show up in a fake, glitzy military officers digs. You just watch.

For those of you not fluent in hip hop (Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s everyone here), this is who Mr West just got banned for posting a txt from.

This is who Kanye is complaining about Jews to. RUSSELL SIMMONS.

ā€œHey Kanye man get your act together, find peaceā€

ā€œbUT tHe jEwS!!!ā€

Mr. Osiris called it. Full on Hitler.

I donā€™t think heā€™s suicidal. Thereā€™s enough to do on the right to really have fun, especially with his money. He should double down.

Well, writing is a form of non verbal communication to, amongst other things, share ideas and opinions over time and space

White Lives Matter shirts at kids games might have been a stunt.

Now heā€™s getting into fights with parents, and Kim wonā€™t even talk to him.

This wonā€™t end well. The money wonā€™t matter.

Itā€™s not the money thatā€™s gonna keep him afloat. I think heā€™s gonna actually become a fascist. I know a lot of guys that were down bad, like really hurting, and then they became what some would call fascists. They found their place, made new friends and learned to laugh again. So I think heā€™ll be fine. Right now heā€™s top dog, so he can find plenty of support if he needs it.

Rofl:

Which is essentially how radicals happen.

I checked Twitter to see what was actually going down and damnā€¦ The anti semites are ruthless. Check out #thenoticing

Ye is winning right now, with Kyrie Irvings help. Pics of Kyrie shown in clubs. ā€œKyrie Irving did nothing wrong.ā€

Ah Clubs, the mecca of enlightenment.

3 the Hard Way, on a Friday. Los espookys lobas.

blossum like chia pets per-fect wit da mic devices
nices bringin` this rap thing 2 the light like osyrus

It means he left Twitter and hit mainstream culture. Antisemitism is in now, and thatā€™s important.

This is Mr. Westā€™s world now.

Someone else popped their head up with a bit of the jew hate.

So you might be on to a thing.

Ya think? Itā€™s everywhere now. I just wish it wasnā€™t limited to ā€œthe Jewsā€. What these guys likely did was is a very common thing. White people do it, black people do it, Brazilians do it, etc. Racial mobs are common and itā€™s not just the damn Jews.

1 Like

This is probably the biggest misconception about racism and right wing politics. RWers absolutely hate white libs, possibly more than any other group. Itā€™s the difference between being angry at barbarians at the gate and being angry at citizens in the city opening the gate to welcome them in.

Whites have done racial mobbing before. Jim Crow was a thing after all.