What Happened to Yeezy?

No, they submit to the governing body. Check their website. Can’t find it at the moment, but one of their sites clearly states this. I’ll see if I can grab it.

Anyways, factor in that this is what Carlos does. You have two incidents of this confirmed. In the James Liu incidents he manipulated lieutenants to go do his dirty work. The fact that Carlos is not present actually speaks more this being his work. In the Liu incidents he leaves the entire country and then sends a burglar. Confirmed. The burglar confessed. In the FBI incident we see the same thing. The feds come knocking about a BJJ issue and they just happen to be Carlos’ students? And again, Carlos is elsewhere. So you feel the heat without seeing the man. But it’s clearly him. This is what he does for a living.

And to get back on topic, I’m wondering if they did Yeezy like that. Cause I’d be on the same sorta timing if I were him.

They submit paperwork to compete in various rank and age divisions, in IBJJF tournaments.

And, at 2nd degree black belt and above, they can submit paperwork to sign off on other people’s rank claims to compete in certain belt divisions in IBJJF tournaments.

That’s all they submit to, regarding the IBJJF.

A lot of BJJ black belts do not bother with the IBJJF at all.

In this case, it was deliberately used to control my dojo rank and this career advancement.

I recommend plugging it into gephi. You can SEE the abnormality and it’s not subtle.

I understand that Souza may have name dropped, as the rationale for why he / his network was putting the financial bite on you.

I’d buy your argument that BTT is unaffiliated with the IBJJF, if they weren’t literally affiliated with the IBJJF.

Anyways, if you run it through a program, you can see it’s actually and obviously Carlos, operating two fraudulent business structures in an otherwise legit company.

That is not exactly what I said.

BTT may be a registered academy, with registered instructors / coaches with the IBJJF.

Competitor cards are less than $50 a year.

Registering an academy is a couple hundred bucks a year.

Getting certified as a black belt coach is $400, plus a $25 background check fee, plus passing a rules course ($100), plus showing proof of passing a first aid course.

And the black belt coach certification only needs to happen once, or when you move up in rank, which only happens every 3 to 5 years.

You have made some interesting points about the whether either the IBJJF, or Carlos Gracie’s other businesses provided visa / immigration assistance for Brazilian athletes.

I’d actually argue that it’s four, three of which are classic fraud.

The belt system in it’s entirety, the lineage system and the affiliation system are all pyramid schemes when monetized. Then you have a form of fraud I’ve never heard of in the timeline situation. This fraud can be detected and visualized pretty easily. He’s not subtle. It’s all BLATANT fraud and conflicts of interest.

Rank belts are more often than not, silly social constructs.

I get that martial arts instructors have to eat, but anyone that charges “rank belt promotion fees” is shady.

But when you mix them with money, you get a pyramid scheme, which makes for THREE(!) active pyramid systems in one organization. In addition to a timeline so fucked up it causes loops. And dude is sitting on top of a pile of money over this, so I think he notices the way it’s designed.

Right, so they are IBJJF affiliated. We also KNOW that the IBJJF provides immigration assistance. Both the USCIS forms confirm it and homegirl’s linkedn. If Carlos put pressure on them, they would have to listen. It makes more sense that Carlos did that, than that they just threw his name into a random crime. After all, he controls Vinny’s papers.

It does not make sense that you, or the $2K Vinny requested would even be on Carlos Gracie Jr’s radar.

No offense, but $2K is way too small an amount of money to be worth his personal time, given the size of his operations (plural).

It makes a lot more sense, that Vinny and/or BTT attempted to put the bite on you, to line their own pockets.

You misunderstand the operation. It’s not about collecting the 2k. It’s about enforcement of the affiliation system, which all parties and many of their supporters have a vested interest in, as it’s a solid retirement or supplemental income plan.

I deal with the IBJJF, and people needing to get their paperwork with the IBJJF, everyday.

And when I say everyday, I mean…everyday.

Although that is another discussion.

Many of the black belts opt to get a competitors card, but not their coach certification.

This is annoying, because it means, that I have to do more signing of paperwork, than I should have to, if the people I promoted to black belt, were not so lazy, or cheap.

I keep telling them, I am not going to be around forever…

Although, I did let my USJA Certified Rank Examiner for Judo certification lapse during the pandemic.

But, case in point, I don’t charge for those things, not even a seminar fee.

And I do deal with people who have paperwork issues all the time.

Usually because they or their instructors don’t send in their paperwork, and then the IBJJF doesn’t start their time in grade meter, until they do, for black belt ranks, particularly.

The business structure as is is INHERENTLY fraudulent. Here is why. So you purchase your affiliation. Your rank moves up and hey, you’re now getting your degrees. The 200 a month you write off, seeing a pay increase and… And here’s where the matter becomes criminal, you reach second degree, meaning that you can now… START AN AFFILIATION. And pretty soon you start running out of humans. You can throw as much mumbo jumbo in there as you want and it’s still a scam. Just mathematically the construct is a scam and can’t work.

See what I’m saying? It’s actual business fraud. Like, you can ignore everything else. The affiliation system is inherently fraudulent so of course I didn’t buy. That’s what I’m saying, if you do the math, you can see that the weird structure unique to BJJ causing business errors is in fact a classic scam. Run the visualization and do the math. It’s a scam. Objectively so.

The chaos, the paperwork issues, etc are symptoms of this structure because it’s not designed with business efficiency in mind. It’s designed to trick people into providing passive income to the level above them.

Who is charging $200 a month?

Anybody can start an affiliation.

No rank required.

Clearly, you’ve hijacked another thread with your personal issues, like young Kayne grabbed the mic from Swift. Jewish fucking Space Lasers.

Listen I don’t know your whole Brazilian underground cyberwar thing, you do you, you seem like a square and level guy, but when this was about Kanye it was actually a decent discussion.

When you have to say goodnight to a discussion thread you have been here way too long, ease back on the gas bro.

Question, how much reefer you think Mr West consumes per day, and how much do you think it contributed to his currently bats shit state?

The affiliation charges that.

And you need a second degree to have a functional affiliation. Else you cant promote people to black and have a fully functional school.