[VIDEO] Joe Rogan's antivax endocarditis argument debunked in real time on his show

You just want live peacefully, only hearing the sweet sounds of your voice echoing off the walls?

Because you’re so important, right? God forbid I didn’t get your input, I might be all alone?

What the fuck would I do all day without your company? Easy answer, I’m here to read and provide my own input. Don’t give one Swiss dick about your personal opinion, escpeially if it’s all gift wrapped in locker room talk, whether I agree or not.

Grow up yourself and go touch grass. People who post a lot on here seem really disconnected from reality. Like the reality Phen Fen causes serious heart valve issues, something that doctors seem to agree on but Bullshido guyz jury is still out.

Fuck Rogan, and fuck you if you defend him. He’s the problem, and so are his culty alpha bros like Mister Gordon. They are the problem, you don’t have to be.

Also did you bother to look into what he wrote more?

Do you know what kind of people take weight loss drugs generally?

Overweight, sedentary people.

Do you know what kinds of health problems occur in people like that?

Cardiovascular ones.

That’s why he pointed out that the Mayo study didn’t establish a baseline for the people who developed heart problems. They could have had problems before they started taking the drugs. There lifestyles and diet could have been a bigger contributing factor to them developing issues. I’m not sure if the the link between heart valve problems and fenfluramine has been looked into more deeply since then but

Phentermine is still used today as an appetite surpressor and fenfluramine is still used to treat seizures.

1 Like

I do not enjoy Rogan, but young me still watched people eat cockroaches on live television.

I don’t really care about what ever box you want to fit me into.

Some people think I’m some latte swilling, communist.

And others call me the capitalist pig. Idgaf

This is a place to have a discussion. There are two parts required. Listening and thoughtfulness.

Why not give them a try.

1 Like

Did someone here “defend” those people?
I might have missed that.
But, I did not.
This guy seems to be on “his tribe” and “not his tribe” rant.

I don’t even watch or listen to the Rogan podcast.

Science and logic won’t win you many friends if you refute people’s social sunk cost narratives.

That’s his problem.

Why even bother posting here if don’t want to openly discuss anything

2 Likes

@ChaosmarineX

Don’t leave bro. This thread is entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Gamer boy arguing data science with a Data Scientist.

When he grows some antlers, he is welcome to try again.

I am a Data Pirate - I only speak ‘R’
#ObscureComputerJokes

2 Likes

What a pussy

Blood for the Blood God!?

So update.

Not my screenshot.

1 Like

Alternative facts?

Very 21st century

1 Like

Nope. Like I said yesterday, I decided to ignore what he was posting because he’s a biased snotty little shit.

Evidence:. I bring up the Phen Fen damages as a reason doctors are hesitant to prescribe off label use, because fact, Phen fen is considered THE most famous example of off label use that led to bad things and a fucking shit ton of malpractice and civil suits.

His response? “regular morons like @ChaosmarineX mindlessly quote the $13 billion in damage soundbite, because they don’t know any better.”

uh huh. Toxic ass. You know who sits around on social media all day long waiting to jump on people and insult their Intel while trying to hedge their own alleged superintelligence?

Losers. And losers get fucking blocked. So much for all that IQ.

Funny you didn’t tell him “grow up”. How far up his anus is your nose?

Who the fuck cares that those people were sedentary?? Most people are. You probably are.

Hahaha my bad “data scientist” loser defending Joe Rogan, HCQ, and parasite meds against ALL public health guidance.

Yeah sorry he’s dead wrong, they’re right as of right now.

Leave? Why would I? Nobody else so far talks down to people like that little turdburger. He seems addicted to it. A little knowledge isnt just dangerous. With a keyboard it turns some people into long winded pious asses who lick their own shit stained posts. I’m sure he re-reads each one over and over just to feel a little better.

You seem like a cool cat. You can insult me all day long, but insulting my ability to read and understand issues of the day is just a dozen shades of dense.

Another Rogan defender outs himself. Do you also believe NASA faked the moon landing and lizard men run the world?

Bullshido has a bad rep online. I’m starting to see why. Want to make it better? Start with showing some basic human decency when discussing life and death issues.

Pussy.

How does Bullshido have a bad rep online? Maybe amongst the fake fraud busters.

Fen Phen is one of the most famous examples of class action lawyers and class actions claimants later being criminally and civilly prosecuted for fraudulent claims.