[Video] Alex Jones shitty fucking lawyer sent the Sandy Hook lawyers the entire contents of his cell phone by mistake

Perhaps you could post the data to support that

I’m not vain enough to have taken an IQ test

I have found though, that folk throw insults based on their own insecurities

As tragic as this is I have found some of the footage of the court case hilarious.

Alex Jones has engaged in so much self ownage its almost beyond belief.

The guy is a complete idiot.

He actually denies stuff he said the night before then gets played the video and has a “i dont know whats happened here” look all over his face only for the same thing to happen the next day.

He needs help from himself.

It has already been pointed out to you. The political nature of the historical actions taken by federal LE and the IC has already been outlined for you. I am not going to write you a white paper on the Church Committee.

Lmao don’t worry, it’s pretty easy to tell you would score <99.

That wasn’t an insult, it was an observation. Though of course I should have written either you are too dumb to understand what is being presented or you are a liar.

1 Like

Rather more like a partisan interpretation of history

If you want to prove selective enforcement, you’re going to have to do better than " once the FBI did something bad IMO"

A link would do

Unless it’s Top Secret or something

So you feel insecure because you don’t believe you are smart and you are dishonest?

Tell me about your childhood

Church Committee - Wikipedia(

1 Like

We don’t know. Deep mystery.

Darn Secret Police

Ironically now, the direction the country goes in next depends on whether or not we have secret police. If we have secret police we will likely have a loud civil war. If we DON’T have secret police, there will be a very quiet civil war.

If the “Federal Secret Police” were real, Trump would have “Fallen Out a Windows by Accident”

Go to Twitter, search “PPP Biden Nigga”. It isn’t big corps and white llcs they are taking these PPP loans back from lmao

I’m also not really sure what this article has to do with the definition and activities of secret police. In the case of the USSS they were originally part of the Treasury (1865 to 2003) until very recently and were literally stood up to investigate financial crimes like currency counterfeiting. The Secret Service isn’t immune from scandal or political shenanigans either:

https://www.cato.org/blog/intimidation-game-secret-service-vs-jason-chaffetz

They are also well known to engage in “investigations” of people who conduct protected political speech in public.

Or they want him in prison more than they want to kill him to set a hard precedent that if you aren’t on their side when you leave office you are going to prison. The only time the IC has had a hand in killing a POTUS he was an existential threat: Bay of Pigs was a huge failure and embarrassment to the Kennedy administration with Cuba’s UN delegation talking big shit, he was threatening to tear the CIA into a thousand pieces, he favored the DoD for covert action, he was a very popular POTUS and his moves against the IC would be very unlikely to change that.

Since then the POTUS as an individual has lost power over the excepted service and really has no control over the executive branch agencies (ironically Congress actually has more power than the POTUS post Church Committee), Trump was an extremely divisive POTUS primarily along aesthetic lines (mean tweets), and his rhetoric and moves against the excepted service/administrative state and the IC (and two decades of some very aggressive propaganda and recruiting) moved the opinion of those who hated him (bog standard libs) to become pro CIA and FBI.

There’s no reason to kill him, he’s not an existential threat in the same way. And tbqh no matter how much I don’t like these people I was among for a very long time, they aren’t cynical, they are mostly true believers. They would rather follow “the rule of law” no matter how politically motivated because they believe in “the rule of law”; even if what they conceive of “the law” is warped from an outside perspective.

Also: did you read that? Or do you think the D.C. metro police are a branch of the SVR?

1 Like

I would say the DC police are basing their opinion on the evidence they have discovered

Presumably the assassin was careful not to leave any behind to implicate the Russian state

But in short your claims that the FBI are a “Secret Police” force are totally without merit, and speak more to your inability to accept Trump’s criminal mentality

COINTELPRO - Wikipedia(syllabic%20abbreviation%20derived%20from,disrupting%20domestic%20American%20political%20organizations.

That finished 50 years ago

Show me something from the last 5 years and perhaps I’d give it more credence

The FBI’s targeting of the Trump campaign.
Clinton airport meeting.
Obama IRS targeting conservative groups for audits - which the IRS admitted and made a full cop to.
I could go on…

imagine believing COINTELPRO isn’t still happening

Paranoid much?

Try psilocybin

It’s still happening.

Anyways they aren’t disappearing people or making secret arrests. Last guy that disappeared was a prank.

You mean regular LE are investigating people and making arrests according to regulations?

Glad to hear it

No. They’re doing other stuff. Like they’ll go and find your trans friend at work, have her fired, and then pull up at her house to tell her to kill herself.