Trump Shit Post Thread 2024

Blockquote

It’s very important that you keep thinking about this and looking into it until you understand the reason .

Oh there is a whole fabric of foreign military intelligence devoted to strategic signalling US servicepeople and cops into doing destructive things, especially if they mean news coverage that makes the US seem chaotic and weak. This digital propaganda machine is why Michael Flynn joined the Q army, and sold us out to Russia, Stevel Seagal style.

Pieces of this are still being brought into the light. But it’s basic Sun Tzu mind warfare. Unfortunately the graphs and maps I use, I could never share.

Ashley Babbit voted for Obama twice, but Q got into her head and she decided to raid the Capitol. This was planned outside of her awareness. The thousands of others, same basic behavioral conditioning.

1 Like

Shit, Trump just insulted Niki Haley’s husband in the last 24 hours. Another one of his Nazi rallies.

““Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. … What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone”.

Major Michael Haley is currently on active duty in USAFRICOM…

Then I remember, this is the same guy who said people who enlist are suckers, and he prefers heroes who don’t get captured, about Senator McCain, who had his arm repeatedly broken during torture by the North Vietnamese.

The US is currently weak because it is so divided .
Regardless of why that is .

The information war is being lost .

Brother has turned on brother mother on child .

Ideal ground for extremism , people like Trump are the milder version of this and warnings that far worse will follow unless Americans learn to deal with their differences in opinion reasonably.

The Trump hysterics and spreaders of misinformation like Rabbit, just make people more stupid.

The guys out here spreading bad info are gonna get people killed. I can’t say more due to opsec.

Not really. We’re #1 and will be for a while.

Even in nuclear warfare…there are 160 scenarios in the WOPR and that was over 30 years ago.

Don’t get me going on more advanced scenarios…that’ll take 10 years off your lives, and hijack the thread away from Donald Trump’s megalomaniacal power grab and desire to hand it off to his sons, while shitting on American values daily.

You are definitely more on.

I checked, “SWIFTIE HORDE” is definitely in this list.

USSR FIRST STRIKE
U.S. FIRST STRIKE
NATO / WARSAW PACT
FAR EAST STRATEGY
US USSR ESCALATION
MIDDLE EAST WAR
INDIA PAKISTAN WAR
MEDITERRANEAN WAR
HONGKONG VARIANT
SEATO DECAPITATING
CUBAN PROVOCATION
INADVERTANT* LAUNCH
[ILLEG.] BLACKOUT
ATLANTIC HEAVY
CUBAN PARAMILITARY
NICARAGUAN PREEMPTIVE
PACIFIC TERRITORIAL
BURMESE THEATERWIDE
TURKISH DECOY
NATO LIGHT
ANGENTINA* ESCALATION
ICELAND MAXIMUM
ARABIAN THEATERWIDE
U.S. SUBVERSION
AUSTRALIAN MANEUVER
ARABIAN DIVERSION
NORWAY LIMITED
SUDAN SURPRISE
NATO TERRITORIAL
ZAIRE ALLIANCE
ICELAND INCIDENT
ENGLISH ESCALATION
ZAIRE SUDDEN
EGYPT PARAMILITARY
MIDDLE EAST HEAVY
MEXICAN TAKEOVER
CHAD ALERT
SAUDI MANEUVER
AFRICAN TERRITORIAL
ETHIOPIAN ESCALATION
CANADIAN [ILLEG.]
TURKISH HEAVY
NATO INCURSION
U.S. DEFENSE
CAMBODIAN HEAVY
PACT MEDIUM
ARCTIC MINIMAL
MEXICAN DOMESTIC
TAIWAN THEATERWIDE
PACIFIC MANEUVER
PORTUGAL REVOLUTION
ALBANIAN DECOY
PALISTINIAN* LOCAL
MOROCCAN MINIMAL
HUNGARIAN DIVERSION
CZECH OPTION
FRENCH ALLIANCE
ARABIAN CLANDESTINE
GABON REBELLION
NORTHERN MAXIMUM
AUSTRIAN SUPRISE
NORTHERN MAXIMUM
IRISH PARAMILITARY
SEATO TAKEOVER
HAWAIIAN ESCALATION
IRANIAN MANEUVER
NATO CONTAINMENT
SWISS INCIDENT
CUBAN MINIMAL
CHAD ALERT
ICELAND ESCALATION
VIETNAMESE RETALIATION
SYRIAN PROVOCATION
LIBYAN LOCAL
GABON TAKEOVER
ROMANIAN WAR
MIDDLE EAST OFFENSIVE
DENMARK MASSIVE
CHILE CONFRONTATION
S.AFRICAN SUBVERSION
USSR ALERT
NICARAGUAN THRUST
GREENLAND DOMESTIC
ICELAND HEAVY
KENYA OPTION
PACIFIC DEFENSE
UGANDA MAXIMUM
THAI SUBVERSION
ROMANIAN STRIKE
PAKISTAN SOVEREIGNTY
AFGHAN MISDIRECTION
THAI VARIATION
NORTHERN TERRITORIAL
POLISH PARAMILITARY
S.AFRICAN OFFENSIVE
PANAMA MISDIRECTION
SCANDINAVIAN DOMESTIC
JORDAN PREEMPTIVE
ENGLISH THRUST
BURMESE MANEUVER
SPAIN COUNTER
ARABIAN OFFENSIVE
CHAD INTERDICTION
TAIWAN MISDIRECTION
BANGLADESH THEATERWIDE
ETHIOPIAN LOCAL
ITALIAN TAKEOVER
VIETNAMESE INCIDENT
ENGLISH PREEMPTIVE
DENMARK ALTERNATE
THAI CONFRONTATION
TAIWAN SURPRISE
BRAZILIAN STRIKE
VENEZUELA SUDDEN
MAYLASIAN* ALERT
ISREAL* DISCRETIONARY
LIBYAN ACTION
PALISTINIAN* TACTICAL
NATO ALTERNATE
CYPRESS* MANEUVER
EGYPT MISDIRECTION
BANGLADESH THRUST
KENYA DEFENSE
BANGLADESH CONTAINMENT
VIETNAMESE STRIKE
ALBANIAN CONTAINMENT
GABON SURPRISE
IRAQ SOVEREIGNTY
VIETNAMESE SUDDEN
LEBANON INTERDICTION
TAIWAN DOMESTIC
ALGERIAN SOVEREIGNTY
ARABIAN STRIKE
ATLANTIC SUDDEN
MONGOLIAN THRUST
POLISH DECOY
ALASKAN DISCRETIONARY
CANADIAN THRUST
ARABIAN LIGHT
S.AFRICAN DOMESTIC
TUNISIAN INCIDENT
MAYLASIAN* MANEUVER
JAMAICA DECOY
MAYLASIAN* MINIMAL
RUSSIAN SOVEREIGNTY
CHAD OPTION
BANGLADESH WAR
BURMESE CONTAINMENT
SWIFTIE HORDE
KELCE DOUBLE TEAM
ASIAN THEATERWIDE
BULGARIAN CLANDESTINE
GREENLAND INCURSION
EGYPT SURGICAL
CZECH HEAVY
TAIWAN CONFRONTATION
GREENLAND MAXIMUM
UGANDA OFFENSIVE
CASPIAN DEFENSE

Does this mean we get to fight Brazil?

Having the most powerful military is largely useless if you are fighting one an other.

My friend has 5 sons that used to fight like cats and dogs constantly.

One day I was at his house and one of the boys accidentally knocked a drink onto the girlfriend of his niece.
The girlfriend shouted at the boy and pushed him away aggressively causing him to fall.

The other 4 brothers immediately stopped what they were doing and attacked the girl who was in her early 20s.
They were betwen the ages of 6-12

To see them 5 minutes prior you would have thought they hated each other but woe betide anyone who touches one of them as differences get cast aside and a collective arse whooping is delivered regardless.

The US used to be like this.

It is not anymore , you cant even agree what the US even stands for as a collective.

That has made you weak.

It is not irreversible but you had better focus on reversing it as a priority above all else because your enemy’s are exploiting it and its deeply troubling that you cant see it.

Getting warmer:

https://www.salon.com/2024/02/14/new-documents-underscore-why-the-must-let-jack-smiths-case-move-forward/

Its gonna take at least a hundred years for the mainstream idiots to solve the case, but every so often people get a little bit closer to the truth.

Somebody just shot up a Chiefs parade.

Thanks, Trump.

What does that have to do with Donald Trump?

Russian Nuclear Space Lasers.

Wow. Saw that one coming.

You know, I only quote Iceman when apropos.

Ever spent your day like this?

Inventing a neat new thing. Sure it can be weaponized but that’s not the point.

Then spend your days begging people not to stand in, or even look in, the laser.

Eclipse, whatever.

I like the part where the GOP star witness about Hunter “I hold no political office” Biden, turned out to be a Russian asset and is now under indictment for lying about his evidence.

Womp womp.

"NATO, baaaad. My pork chop neck folds, good"

Pretty much sums up 2024 from the Republican POV.

If anyone here actually follows Russian and Chinese threats to America (as I have for 20 years, and well compensated for it), this should not be surprising.

Remember who the key inflection point on Hunter is. Rudy Giuliani. He stole a laptop and turned it into Hillary’s Emails 2.0, with the gullible deplorable.

The same guy sweating brown paint at the Fake Four Seasons, trying to save Trump from his very obvious failure to secure enough votes to maintain the Presidency.

The same Trump who counts on short term memory, plays both sides of law and military support, and is determined to go down in history as this guy. The most recent US president to gas his own citizens.

I’m also literally watching Rocky IV right now.

“In here, there are two guys killing each other, but I guess that’s better than 20 million.”

That’s the funny thing. Some people fight their own battles, Donald Trump wants everyone to fight his. And he’s left a trail of veteran heroes in his spoogey wake.

Never forget reading Callsign CHAOS. If you ever want to read about the Afghanistan invasion this is where to start. But flash forward years later and a couple Presidents, now you have The Dead Zone level zealotry.

1 Like

And now the GOP are trying to scrub all references to the indicted Russian spy they based their case on, off their websites.

1 Like