Trans advantage?

You’re a putz.

You should have my compassion for people. You don’t though. Your passion is weighing in as an expert on any given topic. You can’t answer because you can’t articulate a good reason why those identifying as women should be given an unfair advantage in women’s sports. For you, it’s about feelings.

Rather shallow retort Wrabbit.

Or maybe you should just learn to read things people post? Like articles and literature and research?

The fact is you are helping to promote several falsehoods; that transexuals are homosexuals, they are a threat to women’s sports, or that wearing fancy underwear has some impact on gender.

Seriously, read more, post less.

You asshat. I said I read the article and never said transexuals were homophobic.

You think all transexuals agree that they should be allowed to compete against biological women? Bullshit.

So’s you know, my best friend in this world was gay. We grew up a couple of doors down from each other. We remained brothers for life. Pall bearer for his father and later for him after I gave the eulogy at his funeral. I interacted enough with the gay community to know that there is no one mindset. I find this true throughout life.

As for reading, you don’t hold a candle of piss poor light on me.

You’re an ignorant fuck on the topic. I know, you think otherwise. Typical you. Biological men have an unfair advantage over women in most sports. The fact that the NCAA is conforming to the woke mentality of group think is indicative of where we are now.

I like fancy underwear. I just don’t have the ass to do them justice.

:fu:

1 Like

I’m gonna blockquote the dick off you in about 30m, after I’m done watching Godzilla vs. Kong.

Can you stay awake that long?

No, you claimed you were being accused of being homophobic. What does that have to do with this thread’s topic? Nothing.

Strawman, as if I could know what all the transexuals agreed to. What I do know is they have never been a documented threat to anything, unless you’re really afraid of them.

/golfclap. #metoo, #mydeadgayfriend

But you’ve never read The Silence of the Lambs, or Red Dragon, right? Which is why you don’t understand my point about the myth of transexual predation, the same fearmongering at the heart of this topic.

Using the term “woke” is unscientific. Groupthink is a single word.

Do you really believe biological men have an unfair avantage over women in sports? How very avant garde of you, Joe.

Is the problem with trans women, or with men, then?

Take another look at the OP, specifically the two “dominators” in Smerconish’s video.

If he’s not a real transsexual then why bring him up?

Anyway, invoking science is almost a Godwin’s law on the trans debate as it shoots the horse before it’s even taken out of the paddock. It just highlights the absurdity of the debate.

2 Likes

1 Like

Buffalo Bill, as portrayed by Ted Levine, why?

That depends on whether your point of view.

Are transexuals better than horses?

See? Absurd.

1 Like

Are there really men pretending to be women pretending to be men, really trying to skin women, in order to literally adorn themselves with female flesh?

IF not, is this thread worth anything at all?

This thread is about men pretending to be women and then competing in women’s sports (so basically cheating) and people accepting this fallacy. However this means that my application for the Brazilian Female Olympic beach volleyball ball team is back on the cards so personally I’m all for it.

But yeah, no, it’s not worth anything at all.

1 Like

I managed a girl’s volleyball team once. Best job ever, I was 16. hahahaha.

Per the medical literature, these are not “men pretending to be women”, they are people who cannot survive unless they can exist as women. In some cases, feminine is just enough.

Have you ever watched Theater of Blood?

They’re still men, regardless of what their perception of reality is. As harsh as that sounds, science and biology does not care.

Personally I believe that an individual can call themselves whatever they like, it’s their body but that doesn’t alter reality. So to call a man masquerading as a woman; a woman (even with the absolute best intentions) is perpetuating a lie.

So would you propose to exclude people with pace makers from sporting competition?

Or burns victims that have received skin grafts?

Or boob jobs?

What about diabetics who need insulin?

Should separated conjoined twins be excluded?

What is it about changing gender that makes the difference?

In principle yes, I think it’s OK for trans women to compete against cis women

Should abnormally strong or fast people be allowed to compete against less well endowed competitors generally?

In the Megan Fox situation is there evidence that her previous gender gave her an unfair advantage?

Or was she better at the sport?

There are plenty of Feminist outcry

They have their own acronym

TERF

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

You’d hate them

I don’t think it’s a good idea for trans woman to compete against women. Maybe if a trans woman was on puberty blockers and then straight into a female transition, that might be a different story, but I’m not sure where i stand on puberty blockers either. There is big difference between how a man and woman develop in terms of muscular development as well as skeletal and even size (average height) . I don’t completely understand how people don’t see that as a big advantage when it comes to sports, the later the transition, the greater the benefit.

Happy to treat a trans woman as a woman, but they are not biologically the same thing. Also seeing people group trans woman and cis woman issues together, and that is also not a great idea in my mind either.

This case was mentioned in the interview

At least one of the plaintiffs failed to qualify for thier college track team

Where’s the evidence that the trans athletes were advantaged due to their gender history and not because of their ethnicity or training methods?

1 Like

I feel like you are saying getting a constant supply of testosterone throughout puberty provides no advantage. Could you explain that? If that were the case men and woman would not look as different as they do (i’m not referring to just the extra bits).