Trans advantage?

In order to transition, you are physically and chemically altering your body.

1 Like

Do you think it’s okay for trans women to compete against women in combat sports?

1 Like

This is the world now. Men who identify as women beating on women.

Where is the feminist outcry?

1 Like

In fairness, women athletes are speaking up. I think feminists are probably going to get pretty sick of trans women telling them how to woman in short order.

Mansplaining and all that. These things are cyclical. One extreme thing creates an equal and opposite extreme thing as an allergic reaction until they kill each other or something kills the host organism.

You’ve pretty much nailed it. An issue with the trans debate is that it’s the worst thing to happen to feminism in decades.

The academic literature doesn’t support that premise; there are both male and female feminists, and “mansplaining” is not a real phenomenon, it’s a buzzword (bzz bzz).

But if we want to get serious about this subject scientifically, we should discuss The Silence of the Lambs.

There’s been one for years but apparently trans beat feminism in Woke top trumps so women have to suck it up.

I’m not sure if it’s what you meant but Buffalo Bill is a great example of why trans doesn’t automatically equal good or right.

1 Like

Bill isn’t a real transexual he just wants to be, according to Lecter, and Clarice knew that from literature review.

The transformative process is a core theme in Thomas Harris’s works.

Which has noting to do with the topic at hand.

It absolutely does.

Are you unaware of this particular controversy, Joe?

The book and film are both heralded and villiied. On topic, for sure.

Has diddly to do with the real world fact that biological men are being allowed to compete in women’s sports.

Sure it does. Are you claiming the author didn’t do his homework on trans culture?

I’d argue he knows a hell of a lot more about it than you.

Is there something you want to tell us?

A VOX article on a movie has what to do with biological men playing in women’s sports?

Do you wear panties? Not there is any shame for doing so.

1 Like

If you had bothered to read the VOX article you might have read the parts about how the film is viewed by the trans community and how it relates to…sport.

I just think you’re missing the psychological underpinnings of the topic, because you are bored and want to troll.

Do you have any real questions?

I read the article Wrabbit. What does the trans community’s view of a film have to do with the topic at hand? You seem to be unable to answer this now several times asked question.

Hmmmmmmm

You seem threatened by this.

No, you clearly didn’t since you’re still begging me to explain it to you.

Absolutely not. You seem incapable of expressing your view on why it’s right for biological men to have the unfair advantage of competing against women in sports based on how they identify sexually. When pushed, you deflect with the accusation that I’m trolling.

You know I rarely troll. This isn’t one of those times.

So again. In what world is it right for biological men who identify as women have the right to an unfair advantage competing against women? Performance enhancing drugs are forbidden for the reason of them giving an unfair advantage.

Now, if you want to insinuate I’m being homophobic, you can kindly go fuck yourself.

Says the guy who made a panties joke in a thread about transexuals, and confusing transphobia with homophobia?

Shame on you.