This Parasite Needs to Go

No. No one believed what the police did. It took two fucking years before the government decided not to murder me.

The IBJJF has done nothing wrong based on the information provided here.

The only thing this thread has convinced me of is that you’re a Level 9 Karen.

2 Likes

Google IBJJF decoded bullshido. Yes its wrong fucking with peoples careers to make money. If someone did that to you, you’d understand.

Did you call the IBJJF and demand to speak to a manager?

1 Like

Devil, if you really wanna tease me, you can fuck around and find out. You did before and I’m really about to just automate cyber bullying against the entire network. You have no idea what they did and you have no idea who I am. So tread carefully.

I really feel like your issue is an inability to navigate through red tape and follow processes.

That appears to be Degle’s issue as well. If he had updated his membership as soon as he was promoted to brown, he would not be in this situation right now.

1 Like

No, the inability is of Carlos Gracie Jr. to understand that he doesn’t need my credit card number and gym name and that I don’t know him. And strangers can not enter my business and say “Pay me or I’ll change your grades.”

If you feel like a crime has been committed against you, I would suggest pressing charges.

1 Like

Crimes against me are legal after the cops jumped me. I can hang out at the police station all day and they’ll laugh.

You’re a lunatic. That’s why you feel like the world is against you.

2 Likes

No. Most people like me actually. My last promotion went through just fine… :wink:

I think Carlos Jr is just a pro scammer with a celebrity name he uses to get away with it. The cops got confused because its a weird story.

How did you manage to get your promotion recognized by Dr. Evil and his vast army of treacherous minions, who are all hell bent on your personal destruction?

2 Likes

The cops didn’t beat your ass because they were confused. They beat your ass because you acted like an idiot.

1 Like

No, they were confused. It took a two year investigation for the state to figure it out. It’s why I walked.

No, my current rank is held by REDACTED, Dr. Evil if you’d like, and he’s hell bent on American nationalism. Y’all about to fuck around and find out. Gotta finish this anti terror op and then it’s war. You are gross. You’re trying to make me feel bad about someone scamming me while I was minding my business. And for alerting the community to his presence and his activities.

See, here’s why you’re full of shit and just going off on a wild ass rant. You started the thread acting like the IBJJF was fucking Robert Degle up the ass. They’re not. Their website clearly states a one year time in grade requirement to move from brown to black. The problem here is that Degle didn’t pay attention to the established rules. It’s his own fucking fault and you’re being a Karen.

1 Like

No one did. NAGA doesn’t do this shit. Grapplers Quest doesn’t do this shit. It’s not ok to alter gradings for money. Ever. In any field. And these were not the rules at all when I started BJJ. I did not agree to a change in grading procedures. Honestly, I’m kinda think I should just lynch every last one of you. Like I said, its automated. The comp does most of the work. It’s not ok for the IBJJF to run scams just cause they wrote it down. They are hurting people and I’ll hurt them back.

No one did what? Pay attention to the procedures? Yeah, they do. I do. I don’t fly my kid across the country to compete at Worlds without reading the fucking rules.

2 Likes

That wasn’t the rules when black belts started and I was outside IBJJF in the first place.

Go compete at fucking NAGA then, if you don’t like the IBJJF rules.

2 Likes