This Parasite Needs to Go

I WAS. They entered my dojo.

It was the rule when Degle got his brown belt, so your point is moot.

1 Like

Not when he started though. I would not have invested BJJ at all if those had been the rules.

None of what you say about the IBJJF is credible because you donā€™t understand their written policies.

1 Like

All he had to do was send them $40 when he got promoted to brown. Thatā€™s it. Youā€™re full of shit.

They werenā€™t written when I started my dude. I was like 20k invested when they pulled that shit.

You are full of shit. He doesnā€™t owe them 40 bucks. And once they start infesting your lineage, they leech off everyone.

He owes them $40 bucks if he wants to be recognized by them and allowed to compete at their MEMBERS ONLY tournaments.

1 Like

For a year he didnā€™t compete in? Thatā€™s fucking weird.

Itā€™s called forethought. Everyone who competes with the IBJJF should understand that they have to meet the IBJJF time in grade requirements.

He always has the option to not compete with them. Itā€™s an organization for members. Itā€™s a free country. Nobody is making you play with them.

He did and theyā€™re pretending he didnā€™t to extract money.

They entered my business.

Oh, thatā€™s funny. Because Degle made no such claim. Youā€™re making a complaint on his behalf that he hasnā€™t even claimed.

Then you should handle that accordingly. But it has nothing to do with Robert Degleā€™s situation. He didnā€™t stay on top of his membership status. He goofed. Thatā€™s all there is to it.

Iā€™m making a claim of their motive because this happened to me before.

Iā€™m saying its a pattern of behavior.

What? You also were unable to navigate their procedures? Iā€™m not surprised.

No, I declined their offer to take my money and they got violent. I wasnā€™t doing business with them. They came to me. Donā€™t mock me homie. Iā€™ll do more harm then you think.

If someone gets violent with you, I would suggest calling the police and not acting like a crackhead when they show up.

But that has nothing to do with Robert Degleā€™s failure to properly maintain his organizational membership.