The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

Are you saying that Vladimir Putin is a dumbass?

Certainly not.
The people who buy into the “punch a Nazi, and anyone that opposes or disagrees with my Party or their platform” are dumbasses, regardless of whether Putin or John Doe is using it as their narrative to justify violence with fallacious propaganda.

1 Like

I don’t get why he chose that narrative for his invasion. He had a million things to make up for a justification.

Some kind of sick joke?

I don’t get the subtext.

It’s quite a popular device among the Western dumbasses.

An appeal for Western sympathy?

I can’t see that. It didn’t seem to have that effect at all.

Putin is in the wrong. I see no way to justify his actions.

Fighting against that invasion is brave and I respect it.

Nevertheless, if you’re a man who has never prepared for a fight until the fight happens, I think you’re a silly man, no matter how hard you fight out of desperation. It’s like watching a dude fight as he’s gobbled up by a shark after going swimming in shark infested waters. Everybody’s going to fight their hardest as they’re dying. They’re still fucking clowns though.

And I am thoroughly enjoying the blatant idiocy of having a disarmed populace and then flailing around trying to get them armed at the last minute. It’s disgusting and hilarious all at the same time.

1 Like

Are you a combat vet?

Yes.

Do you have any other irrelevant questions you’d like to ask?

No, I’m just trying to understand your thought process.

So you served in Iraq, Afghanistan? The Gulf war?

No, I didn’t.

Well I can’t understand how you see people desperate to defend their lives as “clowns”

And I don’t understand why it’s difficult for you to understand the nuance in my statement, which was very clear.

I don’t think they’re clowns for defending themselves. I think they were clowns prior to the conflict for being impotent men. And they’re still clowns for that, despite the fact that they’re now trying to put up a fight.

You don’t have to agree, but there’s nothing confusing about it. It’s simple.

Stupid, not simple.

No. Men who live their entire lives without making preparations to kill other men if needed are stupid.

What would devils list of proper preparations be?

My list would be hunting, fishing, 12 weeks of boot camp, and then some sort of A school related to using applied force, followed by a long career of continuing to train and hone those skills.

That’s a silly question. It could look a lot of different ways.

But I think it’s obvious here that my primary interest in the discussion relates to the need for free men to to be armed with weapons and ammunition.

So your taking the piss on this war in order to whine about gun control laws?

This isn’t about you princess. You don’t know anything about those people.

1 Like

You’re a moron.

The real problem is that you’re butthurt because you have no ability to defend your family or your home against any threat greater than a crackhead with a wine bottle. And you hate that I make you feel like a pussy for that.

Not what I said.