The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

I don’t believe in that stereotype. I know all sorts of gun toting mountain men and they’re a diverse group.

Ukraine got cucked end of story.

Y’all made it possible, too. Fucking Trump lovers and your anti Ukraine bullshit over the years. Burn in hell morons, for creating the monster cock of the 21st century. Putin and the soccer ball.

Do us all a favor, smash the nearest mirror and bleed yourselves dry. Because the only thing that can save Ukraine right now, is a blood sacrifice. And I’m all dried up.

Putin is asserting himself as god-king-emperor of humanity. Biden said he couldn’t do it, and he did. Ukraine’s NATO ambitions are quelled, and Putin now has control of one more of the richest oilfields on earth. Who didn’t see this coming? I mean, besides Biden.

If you went off and attacked the Russians with your guns and skills you would be a hero.

The concern of the liberals is you will go off with your guns and skills to fight a parking ticket or something.

1 Like

This is the most unmercan thing you have ever posted

Shame on you!

Watching Putin go on about how he was ridding Ukraine from neo nazis and drug traffickers, and rescuing the Ukrainian people from Western oppression, he looked a bit unhinged

Maybe he’s lost the plot and is going the full Stalin

So you think they should be part of a well regulated militia?

I think they shouldn’t be admired for being impotent, unprepared soy boys their entire lives and then resorting to scrambling for something to fight with at the last second out of sheer desperation.

What I find to be an admirable characteristic in a man is when his mind is on the fight long before the fight happens.

Those guys have been training for months, some years, as insurgents and reservists because Putin has been invading their country since 2014

I call hypocrisy on you Debbil

You spoke passionately about Kyle Rittenhouse

How he stood up and did what most only talk about.

Your words moved me and changed how I viewed the situation

These kids of Kyle’s age are now literally taking up arms against a Tyrant, and you’re casting shade

Flush out your headgear

3 Likes

I… I… I agree with Doofa.

3 Likes

Putin asked Kazakhstan for troops? And they refused… ?

Reportedly…

NBC reports, citing sources…

1 Like

See how annoying it is, man?

You are mischaracterizing Devil’s post.

His chief complaint (if I may put words in his mouth) is that men of our ilk are rednecks clinging to our bibles and guns, to coin a phrase, while these accidental freedom fighters are heroes. Despite the fact that some of us rednecks are actual decorated war heroes.

Good on these kids for stepping up, but isn’t it convenient that… fill in the blanks.

But thats NOT how the country feels about them. Maybe leftists, but they’re being obliterated.

That sounds pretty American to me.

A guy clutches his rifle and thinks that he is what is stopping Russia from invading and not one of the biggest tax payer funded militaries in the world. (Thanks big government)

Then sees a smaller country clutching their rifle fighting an impossible enemy that they don’t have a massive tax payer funded military to protect them against.

And is like. Why are they hero’s I am basically doing the same thing.

I call it the dads army factor. Which was a TV show I think you guys never got.

There is a reason we are not, as nations jumping in to the middle of this one. And it isn’t because we are hero’s.

I’ve heard a bunch of whiney cunts try to make this war about themselves and their first world problems.

It’s stupid.

1 Like

Poor debbil

Lucky you’re around to defend his honour

And Russia / Putin shows how absurd the “call any adversary or person that disagrees with you a Nazi, and then punch them in face” crowd are and were.
Putin and Russia just called Ukraine a bunch of Nazi’s and then used that claim as their justification for punching them in the face.
One wonders, if that rest of the dumbass crowd will keep using that dumbass narrative “punch a Nazi, and anyone that disagrees with my Party’s candidate or platform is a Nazi” after this.
Probably. They are, after all, dumbasses.

1 Like