The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

Sorry, they have to go. I’m not saying they all have to go into camps or mass graves, I’m saying they have to be removed and gatekept from power every again.

I don’t care which dummy made it, I care that it is dumb.

Don’t double down.

We’re all embarrassed for you then, not just you.

What exactly and specifically is dumb about the initialism GAE? Do you take issue with the idea that America is an empire? Or that it has a globalist inclination? Or is it because if you say it out loud it sounds like you’re saying “gay”?

The American economy has some imperialistic characteristics.
So does the American military activities.
Neither are a true empire.
It is much more complicated than that.

Have you looked at a map of US military bases OCONUS lately? Or USN presence in the global commons? US influence over the global economy? The US is the only government in the world that can levy sanctions against individuals and states and actually have everyone outside of two members of BRICS on board.

Then please enlighten me about what complications specifically and exactly make the American Empire not a True Empire.

Yeah, I think the acronym was carefully chosen.

I don’t have a problem saying “Gay”.

But, I do have a problem saying “Fetch”.

Plus, GAE has a cool flag!

And kind of fits in with QANON, too.

So if Qanon says there are elite pedophile rings, do you just ignore Epstein and Maxwell because to acknowledge what they were doing means siding with Qanon?

No wonder groups are fighting to take it over.

No, and I won’t engage in that logical silliness you just posted, either.

Go back, it’s a trap.

Then don’t say or write it. I’m not forcing you to do so.

I have been doing well, thank you.

Okay, let me put it like this: do you discard the useful because someone you don’t like used it? You don’t like Lyoto so you discard the front kick?

No one suggested that, except you.

Again. Also, you are putting on airs.

@doofaloofa , I am saying not suckling tit things to new posters.

The road to ruin, man. I’m not taking it.

Sounds like Jeet Kun Do, and usefulness.

Be careful, you might run him off, stop being so mean!

I don’t find the individuals running the show right now to be useful. So discarding them isn’t discarding the useful.

What exactly and specifically did I write that gives you the impression that I think I am better than you?

As if you are in a position to “discard” anyone?

Nothing, and that is a silly statement.

The question, was whether you were saying things, that were better than you, or above your own pay grade, and then were gently teased for that.

If it makes you feel better, I have some pea shooters that shoot better than I do.