The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

Lmao no and that’s my point. If my Friends were in power I wouldn’t support getting rid of them. A real no fucking duh moment here.

Except when you would, or should, or would.

If we can’t fuck our friends, who can we fuck?

And if they can’t dance, well if they can’t dance, then they are no friends of mine.

After all, if you cannot look after yourself, how can we trust you to look after our interests?

1 Like

What do you think “putting on airs” means then?

Please be more specific. What exactly did I write “above [my] own pay grade” and what gentle teasing happened here?

But you would kill your enemies, right?

You are @BrevardFighter are you not?

And you made a reference to UFC fighters.

So, I may tease you, but surprise me, as you can.

I would prefer not to. My preference would be they just abdicate without any fight and go live a private life. They are more than willing to kill me though and use the FBI or CIA to do it.

We are on a forum that when I first joined circa 2002ish was primarily about fighting. I assumed people here are still largely involved in martial arts or combat sports. So I made an analogy that makes sense for the audience. I’m still not sure what about that is “above [my] own pay grade”. Is it because you don’t think I’ve stepped into the ring or cage or that I haven’t competed in other combat sports?

Exactly. If you can’t decide whether children should be given “gender affirming care” or not then how can I trust you to look after my interests?

Oh dear, how so?

That is not sufficient.

Well the CIA deliberately killed the 16 year old American Citizen son of al Awlaki. The FBI and ATF burned down a compound filled with women and children and took trophy photos afterward and they shot Randy Weaver’s wife in the T box and then shit talked his wife over a megaphone.

It depends.
(12)

Sufficient for what exactly? To make analogies?

Which means I can’t trust you to look after my interests.

Sometimes.
I do not always “know what you mean”.
And nor do other people know what other things mean.

Okay, let’s rectify that:

Analogy
a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/
noun
a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
“an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies”

Certainly not.
I have neither charged you, nor adopted you,
except as I donate here, in posts.

OK…

12 characters

Maybe some children need gender affirming care ?

To be clear, I’m not for non-adults getting puberty blockers or surgery, unless it’s actually medically necessary and parental consent is involved.

Please describe specifically what “gender affirming care” entails.