The Far Right-Side Gallery

Try inserting tags?

I’d say it’s information to digest.

Like this, which is kind of tying together some perhaps disparate looking groups.
" A 2011 report by the Southern Poverty Law Center said that the NCCS had found a number of new organizational allies among “constitutionalist” groups such as the John Birch Society, the Eagle Forum, and the Oath Keepers.[6] Additionally, in the media, the NCCS “found a powerful voice in the form of Glenn Beck, who is a Mormon himself and used his Fox News platform to advocate for NCCS books and ideas. Through Beck’s sustained and energetic advocacy, once-forgotten NCCS tracts… such as The 5,000 Year Leap have become unlikely bestsellers… Since the rise of the Tea Party Movement, the all-volunteer NCCS has experienced exploding interest from Tea Party-affiliated groups such as the 9.12 Project and the Tea Party Patriots. On any given Saturday, several of nearly twenty “Making of America” NCCS lecturers are giving seminars” across the United States.[6]

At a 2010 seminar presented by the NCCS, participants were told that the Constitution came directly from a governmental system adopted by Moses and much later by the legendary Anglo-Saxon brothers Hengist and Horsa and then copied by Thomas Jefferson. Among other things specific to the amendments of the Constitution they were told that by giving women the vote the 19th Amendment violated states’ rights.[7]"

You want nutty professor?

I don’t think so either, which was the point I was making in calling out @submessenger for his false premise earlier.

It’s not my false premise. I’m reporting, literally, on what Don Lemon said on CNN (different thread).

@Osiris

If 80 million, or however many voted for Trump this time around, have been radicalized by the far “right” stuff I’ve been documenting here, we are in deep doodoo as a nation.

The various “threads” I’ve presented here are coming together into a rope…

And I suspect most people caught up in this net of lies and conspiracy theories do not have much of an inkling as to what’s going on.

I have no idea what the dude says or said.

So, false premise of Don Lemon, it works either way.

Demonizing 80 million people, that’s some “journalism”.

Trust me. It is definitely a big part of it, it’s got its tentacles all up every hole of it. A fact of QAnon is most members don’t realize they are members, like Scientology before they tell you about Xenu.

This quote really made me laugh, though, because it sums up the lizard brain thinking process of some “survivalists”.

“Rawles chose this area due to its low population density and lack of natural hazards

Montana? Really? If you believe that, you’ll believe anything. You’ll do shit like this idiot from Indiana. You’ll shoot up a pizza parlor. You’ll stand off with cops on the Hoover dam. You’ll raid the Capitol.

I was within about 30 miles of that treasure, by the way. It was my second spot to search, but I never got back there because of COVID. Just outside West Yellowstone, across the Wyoming border.

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/man-rescued-from-yellowstone-canyon-was-treasure-seeker/article_671b6949-e02f-5fa2-b26d-526c16317df2.html

So, W. Cleon Skousen has some interesting nephews. This one in particular, is a survivalist type, among other things.

" Because of its low population density and diverse economy, both Skousenand survivalist writer [James Wesley Rawles] recommend the [Intermountain West]region of the , as a preferred region for relocation and setting up [survival retreats.

Sound familiar?
BINGO
The Great American Redoubt…

Don’t forget that Ammon Bundy and his Dad carry around the annotated constitution authored by Cleon Skousen…

Oh, and there is MORE: Conspiracy theories … sound familiar?
Skousen is the founder and chief editor of World Affairs Brief ,[3] a weekly news-analysis service. Some of Skousen’s views are controversial. He made the case that the Fall of Communism was, also as claimed by KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, a “carefully crafted deception,” meant to gain Western aid and technology transfers that would eventually end in a resurgence of the Russian threat. In his weekly briefings Skousen has also written extensively about the evidence of conspiracy by government to cover up its own involvement in numerous black operations such as the JFK assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, TWA 800 and the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. He is particularly a harsh critic of what he calls the “phony war on terror” used to conjure up justification for continual foreign intervention and the diminution of American constitutional rights; he is also very critical of globalism, communism, and the U.S. interventionist foreign policy.

1 Like

Here’s notes for a speech Cleon Skousen gave back in 1990.

You might want to take a look at the general website too…

Aaaand, once more with feeling. Why is this… claptrap religious junk with a veneer of history and legal analysis important?

Because it’s woven into the fabric of the conspiracy theory riddled, historically dubious, religion-tainted (or tainted Christianity/LDS infected), radical right-wing ideology that is driving all the current and past activity we saw come to a small head on January 6th of 2021.

1 Like

Cull complete:
https://forums.bullshido.net/t/the-great-end-of-trump-megapustule/648

2 Likes

More information on Posse Comitatus and then Sovereign Citizens movement, which are related in that Posse Comitatus ideas were further developed/added to by more craziness by the Sovereign Citizen’s movement.

The beliefs/teachings/behaviors of the two groups are directly related to the current Far Right-Side activities that are ongoing today.

These are Wiki articles, however, they give a good introduction, and have various references.

Regarding Sovereign citizens of various flavors, this Judge pretty much summed it up:
" In a criminal case in 2013, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington noted:

Defendant [Kenneth Wayne Leaming] is apparently a member of a group loosely styled “sovereign citizens”. The Court has deduced this from a number of Defendant’s peculiar habits. First, like Mr. Leaming, sovereign citizens are fascinated by capitalization. They appear to believe that capitalizing names have some sort of legal effect. For example, Defendant writes that “the REGISTERED FACTS appearing in the above Paragraph evidence the uncontroverted and uncontrovertible FACTS that the SLAVERY SYSTEMS operated in the names UNITED STATES, United States, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and United States of America … are terminated nunc pro tunc by public policy, U.C.C. 1-103 …” (Def.'s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.) He appears to believe that by capitalizing “United States”, he is referring to a different entity than the federal government. For better or for worse, it’s the same country.

Second, sovereign citizens, like Mr. Leaming, love grandiose legalese. “COMES NOW, Kenneth Wayne, born free to the family Leaming, [date of birth redacted], constituent to The People of the State of Washington constituted 1878 and admitted to the union 22 February 1889 by Act of Congress, a Man, “State of Body” competent to be a witness and having First Hand Knowledge of The FACTS …” (Def.'s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 1.)

Third, Defendant evinces, like all sovereign citizens, a belief that the federal government is not real and that he does not have to follow the law. Thus, Defendant argues that as a result of the “REGISTERED FACTS”, the “states of body, persons, actors and other parties perpetuating the above-captioned transaction(s) [i.e., the Court and prosecutors] are engaged … in acts of TREASON, and if unknowingly as victims of TREASON and FRAUD …” (Def.'s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.)

The Court, therefore, feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe …[53]"

1 Like

Is anyone who has bothered to go through any of the material presented in this thread STILL surprised at the level of crazy/denial/delusion presented by the Far Right-Side Gallery in the last (at least 4) years?

Considering the origins/links of many of the espoused ideas and ideologies?

You want a formal legal review designed to help court officials, LEO, et al understand and know how to “defend” themselves?

1 Like

Aaaaand here we go…

1 Like

We should just skip the tip-toeing and call it the angry white dude fascist party.

I don’t think fascist is the right word.

These are LIBERTY and FREEDOM lovers.

Not exactly fascist supported ideals.

Now, white, yeah, but not just dudes.

White supremacist, to significant degree, for sure.

Patriot party will just split the Republican vote

All of the “Patriot Party” stuff I can find is basically nut-Job stuff, other than Trump’s mention of it.

You forgot heavily confused.

I left CVS tonight and was reminded that before QAnon, before Pizzagate, before FOX News, there was this shit and it still sells enough copy to keep these businesses alive.

Boggles the mind at first but totally makes sense when you connect the dots. Remember when most people could agree this was Fake News, but now tens of millions think Fake News = the New York Times?

And there we go. Media empires, like the one that Trump was planning on using the Presidency to create so he might actually have a billion dollars again.

He wants what Rupert Murdoch has, which is a lot more, and why so many tethered themselves to Trump’s brand before it got even more toxic than even I thought possible.

“Patriot Party” is an attempt to milk his base for dollars the same way the Enquirer does: find the most batshit crazy things people believe and triple down. And I believe this is what led to the current problem with the Republican party: too many Enquiring minds. This is also why Q is so enticing. People love to learn dirty secrets EVEN if they’re not true. It’s psychology, turned to profit.

Newsmax, OAN, Patriot Party Radio…(that’s not a real thing yet but it’s probably being put together as I write this). When in doubt, just change the name. Hugh Hefner did it to avoid getting sued by Stag Magazine, changing his plan for Stag Party to this.

The stuff I’ve found I don’t even want to post links to…

I don’t think it’s connected to Trump. I think it’s what appear to be a lot of SovCit garbage on cheesy looking websites, trying to raise money. SCAM ALERT

We have a local (not this county, next one south) nut-bag website, that I linked to earlier in this thread. The Patriot Party ones are even worse.

As I wrote earlier, I hope the NY AG gets his cock up Trump’s ass so hard he can’t be bothered to move forward with any “plans”. That’s criminal court, not civil. There’s a difference…

1 Like