The Far Right-Side Gallery

Dammit, I was looking forward to visiting Wyoming one day.

I’m not scared of grizzly bears, but maybe Johnny rebel coming up too me, while in taking a trip in a national park, and telling me I’m trespassing on his sovereign land.

National park is Federal land. No worries. Just watch for no trespassing signs and blaze orange paint on fence posts.

I understand and respect public land, but it doesn’t sound like the people in your posts do.

download

It only ever seems to become an issue when Christians refuse to bake Gay wedding cakes, to be fair

That is another aspect of the movement(s).

Basically, there is a convoluted “legal” argument they make about how the Federal Government cannot constitutionally own land other than DC and military bases. At least not once a state is organized and recognized.

So, for example, any Federal held land in a territory, before statehood is granted, should be returned to the state upon statehood.

And in reality, some of them want all land in any given county held by the Feds to be handed over to the state, to be admiistered LOCALLY (county level).

So, either the state or the county would manage the land *(natural resources, real estate, etc.). and get most if not all of the proceeds.

Of sale of lands, timber, minerals, water resources.

SO THEN, this ends up with most of the state/county owned land being sold off leased etc, to private companies.

Talk about private property rights!

1 Like

Lulz. I noted this type of communication system somewhere. Maybe on discord…
“In some ways, the People’s Rights communications structure is a bit of a throwback, harkening to the days of the old “telephone tree” where each activist has a set of pre-determined people they must relay information to when phoned. After a call was started, it would proliferate through the network, each person calling their handful of contacts, until everyone was contacted. Now the system is automated via text message. All the members of a specific area can be contacted by a local area assistant, an entire state can be contacted by a state assistant, and the entire network can be sent text messages by Bundy and crew. Individuals can also join the network via text message. Such a system allows much of the network’s activity to occur away from prying eyes on social media.”

1 Like

Wasn’t the National Park service set up by a Republican President Teddy Roosevelt?

I don’t know who’s worse

The Gays or the Christians

Also the sign of a buoyant economy when you can turn away customers

I expect your average Christian baker would bite the hand off a paying Gay these days

1 Like

Bull Moose Party.

Forget about historical comparisons, dude.

But whatever happened to the idea of the progressive republican?

Or do these “patriots” think they have taken up that mantle.

You are confusing these guys with Republicans.

They are not, or only as a matter of convenience to vote.

1 Like

Are any of them actually sheriffs?

I suggest you keep reading the material I’ve provided. I’m still reading it.

I do not know. Sheriff’s are elected officials here. It’s a well paying job. They like to keep working.

1 Like

And it is 100% televised.

I think about it like this.

A cord of firewood. For people like you and me that had a very concrete definition. It’s basic math with some degree of estimation when loading and unloading.

To others it’s a mystical term, used by firewood burners to get themselves through cold nights, not giving a dick about the volume of a pile.

The funny thing about a spectrum is that when you connect both sides together you get a Continuum, which in(v,c)ites memories of Q.

Is QAnon an attempt to mind control Trekkie nostalgics in America’s heartland? Serious question.

Most people do not think (maybe?) of right-wing conservatism when they see or hear about Mitt Romney.

And yet… check this out.
Romney had W. Cleon Skousen as a college professor.

" “You and I share a common affection for the late Cleon Skousen,” the radio host says. The former governor agrees, affirming Skousen was his professor and when the radio host professes his fondness for Skousen’s book The Making of America , while he acknowledges he hasn’t read it, Mitt quickly says “That’s worth reading.”

It’s hard to tell if that’s a right-wing hit piece or a left-wing hit piece. Maybe a collaborative effort?

Either way, a valiant attempt to smear the guy that was almost the chief conciliator of the USian lands (and who likely stands as the leader of the pro-impeachment movement in the right side of the Senate).

Patriots aren’t Republicans. Very similar, but its a different culture.

1 Like