Tallest Midget Competition

I was thinking adolescence based on the quaility & content of his posts.

Iā€™m not one to judge

But yeah

Thank you for noticing.
That is the style I am demonstrating, in this thread.
Because it is the style, of this thread.

You were astute in your other post, but a little slow, with this one.
That is the point.
Why would I, or any American, ā€œdefendā€ Trump, or Biden, to @doofaloofa if he is simply trolling American politics, American Leaders, or Americans?
Because he has made a troll opening post, and that is the response that he desires?
Certainly not.

Rather, the correct responses would be either to
(1) ignore him for being deliberately rude, or
(2) Give him what he wants, but not in the manner that he wants it.
In this case, I have chosen option 2, because I am not apathetic regarding Doofaloofa, as I do enjoy his gardening posts, in other threads.

So, in a gift economy, it would be ungracious not to give him at least the courtesy of some rude posts back, in return for his own rude posts.

Quid pro quo, with rigorous posts for rigorous posts, or troll posts for troll posts, especially in a thread that was clearly designed and was offered as a troll thread, in the first place.

Still just expending energy not engaging in the subject of the thread. So far Iā€™m just seeing some ad hominem directed at Doofus & some weird take on ā€œYou can criticize us, youā€™re not one of us!ā€ which is kinda pathetic.

Yes, exactly.
That is the desired effect and result.

Hey, if you cant defend yer man then fine. At least admit it to yourself though even if you cant do it publically coz pride or some shit.

And why should I behave in any manner that pleases you, unless it should please me to do so?
Can you offer me some gift, that I would I find valuable, that would motivate me, to do the things that you desire, in return?

On another note, just because one finds one poor choice less problematic than another, does not make either choice, oneā€™s preferred choice, or, in your words, ā€œoneā€™s manā€.

Its not about me or what I can give you. Its about you accepting the truth about your inability to defend your Emperor to yourself. Coz we can all see it out here, thereā€™s just you who appears to be incapable of accepting yourself :frowning:

In the first place, your word choice of ā€œEmperorā€ is ridiculous, neither Biden nor Trump are, nor were, ā€œEmperorsā€, they are, or were, an American President.
An American President is not an Emperor.
Although the American Economy does have some dynamics that sometimes resemble one.
In the second place, you will notice that your posts troll me, and do not address Biden nor Trump, nor their qualities.
And this is entirely appropriate, because this is a troll thread, and the appropriate place for personal shit talking, and ad homs.
So, youā€™re doing fine, carry on.

aCTuaLlyā€¦ geez you are a teenager arent you!

Still no defense of Emperor Trump I seeā€¦

You will not likely make much money at the Carnival, with that level of inaccuracy in guessing anotherā€™s age.
You may have a better chance, if you try guessing my weight.
Have a try, if you like.

OMGā„¢ are you resolve?

Probably not, something too lieral about you.

Do you weigh less than Emperor Donald first of that name?

Donā€™t be the Fallacy Guyā€¦

Doofa purposely shitted up a serious thread, and challenged people to debate about Trump vs Biden.

Heā€™s like a pig in shit at this point.

Iā€™m well aware of Doofaā€™s shit bucket but Iā€™m curious that so far thereā€™s been no attempt to defend Don. Just biting down on Doofaā€™s pillow.

I weigh less than Donald Trump, if that is what you mean.
A qualifying question asked and answered counts as one guess.
Please continue, I like this game.

Heavier than Biden?

No.
That counts as another guess.