Tallest Midget Competition

@doofaloofa

Let’s talk potatoes, man. It’s something you are good at.

1 Like

By all means start a thread on it

This thread is a comparison of Biden and Trump

By all means start a thread on it

This thread is a comparison of Biden and Trump

LPTP is the place for Spudology

This thread is a comparison of Trump and Biden

They are by no means the only contenders, for the Tallest Midget Award.

I was quite clear in the OP

If you want to start a thread on general midget size comparisons, go at it

If you don’t want to play the Trump vs Biden game, well let’s just say, your lack of faith in your boy is telling

And in any case, this thread is a Trollshido type thread, where a Foreign national has started a thread for people who are not residents or citizens of one country, to make fun of past or present leaders of another country.

So, turn about Trolling on same, must be considered fair play.

No no

You declared your preference for Trump over Biden

Let us examine your preference and mock you for your foolishness

Mock, if ye are willing to be mocked in return.

There is not an agreement that Americans must submit to America, or Americans, or American leaders being mocked by pseudo-European British Imperialist potato farmers, and not mock them back, because they are too brittle to be mocked back, by the Americans they seek to mock, to make themselves feel better, about their expensive petrol, and shit governments.

If you don’t like that, take it up with your House of Lords, or your Queen, or that buffoon with big ears, that is next in line for the “throne”.

Not that they can do anything about it, since the former British Empire has been reduced to a near beggar nation.

By all means, mock me as much as you feel appropriate

Just in another thread

The criteria for this thread are quite clear

If you, have created a thread, for the express purpose of you, as a non-American Citizen, and a non-American Resident, of making fun of Americans, America, or American Leaders,

Than I consider this thread a Trollshido thread, and I am going to mock you back, every time you do it.

For fair quid pro quo.

If you have made a decision to be rude, for International rudeness sake, then all means, lets have some pints, and troll the piss out of each other, and our respective government leaders, past and present, and be rude to each other, in good fun.

You guys are comparing two potatoes, I’m entirely on topic.

Besides, Sociocide, LOL. Good luck!

1 Like

Patriotism, the last refuge of the scoundrel

I’m not mocking Trump, I’m mocking the fools, like you, that vote for him

You stated you would choose Trump over Biden

Based on what?

You can’t seem to come up with a single redeeming feature

Yes, your purpose for creating this Trollshido type thread, was obvious.
And you cried like a bitch, several times,
when I pointed out this thread was a blatant troll on your part,
and trolled you back.
Then you cried like a bitch, again, and said “don’t troll me back, on my thread, boo-hoo-hoo.”

So, mock away but don’t cry like a bitch, when the people you would like to try and mock, mock you back, better than you can.

And, I am not going to discuss internal American politics with you,
if you are going to participate for the primary purpose of trying to convince yourself that your pseudo-Europe Trash self’s farts will smell better to you, for making rude remarks about America, or Americans.

If your toilet bowl of a country paid its bills, I might give you more of a pass,
but, you can’t run your mouth, about the American taxpayers,
while at the same time, your government, and your country’s taxpayers,
are deadbeats, relying on the same American taxpayers, to pay your bills.

The UK is a deadbeat, that depends on the US to pay its bills.
So, pay your bills, deadbeats.
Get your broke ass government to pay their bills.

Then you can couch quarter back the actions of the American taxpayers, without sounding like an ungrateful teen ager, sassing at his parents, while still needing them to pay his or her bills.

Your lack of on topic posting is also noted

I think I have demonstrated Biden’s superiority as a person, politician and President

If you insist on railing against reality, be my guest

Fixed that for you.

Attribute F

Which one has given the most authoritarian North Korean dictators legitimacy on the world stage?

Which person never learned International manners, and social graces: Doofaloofa.

WOW! C. Gordon is sure expending alot of energy not defending Trump!

I believe the term is “cognitive dissonance”