Tallest Midget Competition

How many do I get?

Itā€™s a sorting / search algorithm game.
Least necessary is better.

Nobody wants to defend Don. That would be falling for the trap Doof set.

See?

The assumption being made is that some of us are going to defend Trump like some sort of dumbass zombie Trump supporter.

Because the narrative (false), is that if someone voted for Trump (as I did the first time around), that person would defend that vote like a rabid Trumpster maniac.

When the truth is, as @Dr.Gonzo pointed out (time and time again), there is more nuance involved, and the obvious ā€œlesser of two evilsā€ choices involved.

In my case, I live in Idaho. My vote literally did not matter. My greater evil was Hillary Clinton.

I did not have enough imagination to imagine how fucking aweful Trump would be as President, over time. I eventually figured out that my lack of imagination was due to never having dealt with the level of mega-narcissism before. Fool me once, and all thatā€¦

So, the whole gaslighting approach (if you want better examples, go to the BS Discord) is justā€¦ deplorable.

edit

And to repeat myself (I know you were not around when this discussion was going on before the 2016 electionā€¦ or maybe you were, it was on the ā€œoldā€ Forums, my vote for Trump was based on the hope of balancing out the US Supreme Court towards the more conservative side, specifically for the purpose of protecting 2nd Amendment rights.

That got done, in spades, but, I canā€™t say Iā€™m exactly pleased over one of his picks, being the K Man, or the process involved.

Lesser of two evils, unforseen consequences, thatā€™s just life.

2 Likes

Point taken.

1 Like

95 lbs give or take a bushel

That depends on: what you have a bushel of, and that counts as another guess.

Was I within Ā±5%?

It really does depend on what you have a bushel of.

Thatā€™s unfair

I did not deliberately seek to offend you

But, and I hate to give clues, as I have no wish to insult you, but using any standard grain bushel weight, the answer is no:
I do not count this post as a guess.

Itā€™s not like we will melt, we are just teasing you, back.

Why would one vote for someone they canā€™t defend?

There are some systemic flaws with a two party system.

We?

What kind of fruity little club are you and bkr in?

Thatā€™s a poor excuse for voting for Trump

"The human voting system is flawed. Letā€™s elect a monkey "

The glad to still be alive and moving club.

I have made no excuse for voting for Trump, and need make none.

Shame on you

If you were a puppy Iā€™d rub your nose in it

I am not ashamed at all about it, and would do so again.

It might be strategically to your advantage to attempt something at greater range, and when my back was turned, and I was distracted.
Or, to bring generously superior numbers, and make sure to catch me completely unaware.
As, I am not a puppy.