My spinning side kick has a higher force than Rogans

I have the antidote. She just recently posted a Muay Thai 101 video about catching a kick and sweeping, and was assaulted by a thousand morons about her strength and technique, a lot of whom were tiny baby men. You can tell by their facials. SO many fake personas.

It leaked to the Bullshido FB group for a short while before I put a stop to that shit. Meanwhile, in other parts of the Internet, the idiocy is ongoing.

DGAF. Those quads.

1 Like

Women wave your panty hose, sing the chorus, and it goes…

1 Like

Is there a reason your stance doesnt reset after you kick ?

Your leg seams to just hover and slowly lower.

I hope you say “A-dee-DAS”, and not “Adid-ASS”.

You challenged Joe Rogan’s speed.

I challenge you to a Gong Sau. Not with me (unless you’re in NJ), but with anyone local to you. Please, post video of you attempting to kick a living, noncompliant human.

Hear that, 20 seconds in? Some of us here have felt that. You should try it. Your kicks will remain pretty weak by comparison until you do.

Let’s be honest, this is still all kicking air and unalive things.

The trouble with these KMA guys is that they never actually get kicked. So how the fuck can they possibly know how to kick well. I’m sure you, like I, have had more than one massive kick-related subdermal hematoma.

I’ve said it before, if TKD produced killer kickers, they’d own the full contact standup competition scene.

They don’t, that belongs to Muay X, Lethwei, and Sanshou, with respect to Asian arts.

Partly its because i’m not bouncing off a target, but also because I am going full force and once you reach a certain rotation you cant’t got back.

Just different ways of training. If I train for power, I don’t go back.

It’s also very old school korean-ish… karate is more controlled and less torque in their motiona

I am the user with a new name. No need to flagg it- i don’t r member my login

Send me your password, I’ll write it down someplace very safe.

This BS again?

Yeah they look like me

… or you can provide a list, mothers maiden name, first pet, favourite colour, date of birth, we are here to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does that help if I cant’t log in to ask for it?

I would beat you like a redheaded stepchild.

I also master this bullshido system.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Kgn99nte0&list=LL&index=4&pp=gAQBiAQBsAQB

[quote=“KoreaNStylist24, post:542, topic:2674”]I
would beat you like a redheaded stepchild.
[/quote]

As long as your opponent stays completely still while you do your 5 second setup and also during and after your attack, I think you’ll be fine.

Fighters don’t run at each other like Aikido demonstration. They stand and look for openings.

Also don’t confuse training for self defence with ring fighting. Self defence is a static, threatened situation, in Which the object is to deliver one shot and get out of there. Ring fighting is footwork and a lot of other irrelevant stuff unless there is a formal challenge match on the street and both guys are ready and start at a distance.

1 Like

Don’t even attempt to joke around about this subject with me.

Not unless you really want to not sleep.

My redheaded cousin just graduated from high school and is headed to Penn State Main.

I told him he was an Ultramarine, on account of his brilliant, deep blue gown. He didnt get the significance. Neither did his mother.

He’s not a stepchild. His father just died suddenly in September. By June he was sky high, wearing colors everyone else is calling Nittany Blue, but I know better.

Still want to fight me?