Lab Leak Livestream Tonight at 8 CST

Or deliberate senicide to remove the burden of an ageing population

Or you want something damaging enough to force a dilemma, but not wildly genocidal.

But they already had Trump

So, watching Smerconish on CNN, and has a quote from Katherine Eban which says US investigative scientists were told not to pursue the lab leak theory for the origin of COVID-19 “… because it would bring unwelcome attention to US government funding of it.”

https://youtu.be/_txYMXL9NJ0

" About 8 percent of human DNA comes from viruses inserted into our genomes in the distant past, in many cases into the genomes of our pre-human ancestors millions of years ago.

Most of these viral genes come from retroviruses, RNA viruses that insert DNA copies of their own genes into our genomes when they infect cells."

Perhaps Limes Disease was a Chinese biological attack

Isn’t it amazing, the amount of people coming out with ancillary dispositives and outright misdirection regarding possible covid origins just a few days after Fauci’s email leak, in which there is a conversation between - gasp - scientists about the apparent engineered aspects of the virus.

Not that amazing

Anybody doing that worth listening too?

Sure, if you know what you’re listening to. Doofa’s recent article, for example, supports the notion that some of us already had built-in covid immunity before covid was even a thing. Nobody will say that out loud, though, because it would be impolitic.

1 Like

What are you talking about, there is an article about it.

I took it to mean that survivors of a virus may gain some kind of survival advantage from the viral DNA

1 Like

I’d say both, like in Black Death times.

Some people have a natural inmunity, others acquire it forcefully due to exposure.

It’s like a lottery, though.

My Father in law has had Covid, even had to be hospitalized, my mother in law not even a cough and negative to every test.

His father (92yo), my wife’s granda, spent past Spring2020 going by bus to a populous square, Manuel Becerra, with the very same worn out n95 mask, every fucking day. Not a cold, not a cough… still pissing out of the toilet so my mother in law has to clean it.

A fucking lottery. Edit They three live together, sharing every meal at the table

(P. S. Mediterranean family ties are fun. They deserve each other, my mother in law and her father in law, but my father in law?.. he’s a good man)

The demonization of Tony Fauci is just more of the same old in-group/out-group manipulation tactics the right uses on their base of gullible rubes to keep them from noticing their standards of living are slipping and who is actually responsible for that.

It’s the same tactic the Saudis use with Wahhabism to rule up their own unsophisticated underclasses against foreign enemies instead of the royals. It works because hate is easier than thinking.

The only difference is the religion in question.

4 Likes

Imagine giving a shit about what “not to pursue.”

Also imagine:

A BSL–2 bioweapon.

I expect one propensity for giving a shit correlates with where ones funding comes from

2 Likes

Ah, the old logical fallacy of poisoning the well. The sign of a true cynic.

1 Like

Also, I fucked up, COVID19 is classified as BSL-3 and NIH RG3 (because coronavirus, duh).

https://osp.od.nih.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019_NIH_Guidelines.htm#_Toc3457093

Making it still not meet the criteria for a bioweapon, but pretty dangerous to specific types of people: fat, sick, old, and stupid.

Careful Doofa…those guys at NIH are all about funding and not saving your ass. DON’T TRUST THE DOCTORS LOL!

China is objectively evil. A threat to our species itself.