Lab Leak Livestream Tonight at 8 CST

Like I said a deal will be done behind closed doors and western governments appear to accept that it was not a lab leak to save votes as many will want war.

1 Like

Yep, that’s the conspiracy. If China developed this and it was leaked, either by accident or on purpose, then it would represent a potential default of China’s agreement to the BWC.
https://www.un.org/disarmament/biological-weapons/

2 Likes

If by a deal you mean China will continue to be a bad actor without any consequences, then yes, I agree

Bad actor is a matter of perspective they are doing what they believe to be in their own interests which is what most countries do.

I’d be surprised if the UK and US were not doing similar with regards to virus research.

Given my own experience with China they do not seam to have the same eye for detail and quality as the the UK in some respects so it doesn’t surprise me at all that if the two did the same thing they were the ones to screw up .

Unless Covid mutates and kills everyone that isn’t Chinese I’d struggle to believe they released it on purpose .

This has Chinese corner cutting lack of quality fuck up written all over it .

This is china’s Chernobyl

True

However, as a hopeless romantic, basic fundamentals of freedom do make the difference, to me, between good and bad acts

Unfortunately, the strength of totalitarianism will outlast our puny attempts at democracy and individual freedom in the long run, I fear

They were

… kind of🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Dr. Li-Meng Yan’s theories (1st link) have been almost universally discredited by scientific community peer review.

And fuck MI6, what the fuck have they done useful lately.

The idea that COVID is an “unrestricted bioweapon” is absurd: it’s not lethal enough to come close.

If COVID19 is a bioweapon, it’s the most ineffective one ever developed in the history of mankind.

Chernobyl only killed about 60 people early on, with estimates over 35 years adding up to less than 1% of the casualties caused by the Vid over just the last 14 months.

This is more like China’s Cultural Revolution, globalized. Millions are dead from the virus, a single reactor meltdown doesn’t quite compare.

Yes, thank you Dr. Fauci. It’s only killed 3.8 million people, but it has transformed the entire world economy and political and social landscapes.

2 Likes

Still that’s a low body count for a bioweapon. Bioweapons aren’t designed to target old and sick people, they’re designed to kill indiscriminately.

I remember being laughed at on BS when I said it’d go to millions within a year, but I was just citing the leading epidemiologists, all of whom I should add said another SARS related pandemic was actually behind schedule.

So either nature was doing nature’s thing (which is pretty well understood), or all these insane threads came together to lead to an alternate version of The Stand where Captain Trips superflu is less dangerous than malaria.

Why does it have to kill to be considered a weapon?

It doesn’t have to kill but it’d still have to severely harm or incapacitate to meet the BWC definition.

https://www.un.org/disarmament/biological-weapons/

Erasing / unwillingly transferring billions of dollars of wealth worldwide, and, forcibly and indelibly changing society forever. I call that a weapon. Maybe not under the definitions of BWC, but, again, that’s the point - people are fucking pissed off at the global response to this nothingburger of a disease, and if it was shown to be engineered in any capacity by a foreign adversarial government…

Scuttlebutt says Biden is looking for a way to fire Fauci, btw. One would figure with the bank he’s made and is currently making, Fauci could at least hire a moderately competent PR advisor:

(edit) I lost faith in Fauci when people were coming out with scrumptious looking ladies’ panties with Fauci printed across the ass, last summer. That’s not science, that’s cult-like behavior from his supporters. Something something Trump something White Supremacists something QAnon.

To be fair if they did Hilary Clinton Speedos I would
own a pair .

I just threw up in my mouth, a little bit.

On the other hand, I did buy the Tiger Woods’ whores golf ball set (gold foil edition, even). “He played a round with them, now you can, too!”

1 Like

Sounds like GERD to me.

Come on man, you were never this sexy a single day in your life.

Elon Musk just did that, again, today, just by tweeting stupid shit about Bitcoin.

Guess who learned to short Bitcoin?$$$$?.

Eugenesia could be the case