January 6th: One Year Later

And THAT is a good start to a conspiracy theory right there…

Did you read/see the stuff being said on the left about what would happen if Trump appeared to have won re-election?

I don’t want to get into a whatabout/but no U kind of thing here. The calls for taking the streets in DC were out there in public.

OK. You lose and this I will prove shortly.

1 Like

Why do you keep asking me the same question, that I have already answered?
You are asking the wrong guy, I was not in on it.

Simple truths, without embellishment, are remarkably pointed.

1 Like

How the fuck would you know?
Much like the link you posted.
How the fuck would they know?
They don’t.
Neither do you.
One wonders how formerly reputable press titles are so willing to go tabloid crap.

Exactly

They ranted and rave, gashed their teeth and rent their robes

The looney right are actually killing and maiming, right now

I can bearly contain my excitement

All the brain damaged borgs crying about whataboutisms,
when in fact, they are just stupidly ignoring half the assholes, being assholes.
Bullshido certainly has a tendency to make people stupider,
if stupid figure heads are put in front of the stupid rank and file.
Because stupidity and stupid behaviors are contagious, and infectious,
especially on the weaker developed brains, and personalities.

Where do leftist terrorist rank in terms of threats to Western democracy ?

You are really asking, what is the fashionable label of the day.
Right and Left are not useful, nor accurate labels.
Whether terrorists are labeled Left or Right has zero bearing on their threat level.
Nor their numbers.
Nor their severity, nor the damage they cause.
They are simply labels, used for political narratives, not even useful nor used, for investigation value these days.
They are used to sell newspapers, excite the stupid (common enemy plebian narratives), and divide the plebians.
The labels you are looking for are, “terrorist” or “criminal”.

Shut up Gordon

You numpty head

Painful truths.
Take Islamic Terrorists.
Nobody with half a brain gives a shit that they are Islamic.
It’s the terrorist part where criminal acts of violence are done, that are the concerning parts.
Although the fact that Islam is used to brain wash weak minded fucks to do violence is a problem.
Just like if Christianity or Climate Change narratives are used to get weak minded fucks to bomb abortion clinics, or do environmental terrorism.
The brain washing wrappers that weak minded fucks will buy into to be persuaded to do extremist criminal acts, or justify them are noteworthy for law enforcement and counter terrorism agents and agencies.
The same as dummies that used the “punch a nazi” crap to justify punching people that voted for Trump, or are conservatives, etc, as if those things were in any way equivalent to being a a Nazi, which they are not.
But, dummies are dummies, and will repeat cult narratives, and then do violence, as if their cult crap justified it.

My poor regard for your debating style is undiminished

I am not debating.
When I am, I will let you know.

You are mass debating

No, for the most part, I am informing,
Although sometimes, I am shit talking / idly talking.
Rarely, very rarely, I may be debating on here.
However, for me to be debating, it would be on a topic where I am an expert, and the counter party is also an expert of similar level,
or even more rarely, I would be mass debating regarding a subject that I did not know much about, and neither did anyone else - although it would be much, much more common for me to be idly talking shit, and clearly identifying that I was simply talking shit, and/or trolling, in such a case.

That’s just a fact.

1 Like

Yup.
(twelve characters)

^this^

Opinion posing as journalism. Left and right are opposite sides of the same coin.

2 Likes