Is dr edward thalheimer a fraud

That’s cute :roll_eyes:.

Thalheimer can’t get a woman pregnant btw. He has low sperm count or something.They got pregnant with his almost 20year old daughter via ivf. Otherwise there’d be so many little Thalheimers in Africa. Lol
And he doesn’t like cats as well. So you might be a little believable.:sweat_smile:

Let’s not get carried away now

Yo man, if one of those women were actually victimized the the jokes aren’t a good look. There could be something fishy going on here but caution is advised either way.

1 Like

@doofaloofa sarcasm :roll_eyes:

I put up this posts out there so that anyone with information about Dr Thalheimer or anyone who might be a victim can reach out. I receive lots of pm’s about this but i take my time to determine who’s telling the truth and who’s clout chasing.
@doofaloofa I’ve been doing this for some years and when someone tells me they are a victim I believe them until I have a reason not to . I’ve seen firsthand in Africa and Thailand how this children and women are affected. To the extent of Ptsd to even suicide. Child sex tourism is a serious issue. Pls do your research before judging. Sometimes I think ignorance is pure bliss.

This nasty old white men (and women in some cases) travel to third world countries to engage in their disgusting fantasies. It also happens here in United States but in these countries they really don’t care because the locals are used to it.
I was once sitting on a beach in Mombasa Kenya minding my own business and the number of old fucks hanging out with young girls and boys was unbelievable. It’s done in the open.

Dr Thalheimer was involved with many women, but if they were of age it’s none of my business if he cheats on his wife. My business is if he was involved with any minors and all the violence claims.

True

My credulity is being stretched and I have let myself, and all you guys down

That said, shenanigans !

Until I see your documentary I am suspending my belief

1 Like

Both the above posters had consensual sexual relationships, and the guy is being accused of being promiscuous

Isn’t that slut shaming?

I’m also surprised that the accused’s sperm count is of the slightest relevance to any malfeasance he may have engaged in, evidence of which is yet to be presented

@GRJIUJ if you want me to take your claims seriously, quit with the sophmoric personal attacks

Further more I strongly suspect that you are employing sock puppets

Until you show me the money don’t expect anything but pathetic attempts at humour from me

1 Like

That’s ok everyone is entitled to their opinion.

@doofaloofa .

So you say

Where’s the beef?!

I Do not need to lie to a bunch of strangers. I dated him he took care of me . I got lots of receipts too . Even bank accounts He told me his wife had died and it’s just him and his daughter and he was not sure the girl was his, could go on and on .
He uses so many women and he should be exposed .

You had a consensual relationship, right

How does that relate to the accusations of child abuse in the op?

The guy may be a rouge and fillanderer, but did you witness, or hear of child abuse whilst in a relationship with him?

1 Like

Ours was consensual.
I had some rumors from the kenpo boys he always hang out with but I never witnessed anything.
Probably this author should go look for the brothel girl . She must know lots.

And his weird fetishes.

This is getting exciting

I’m holding out for the documentary

Can you share it here for everyone?