Is America doomed?

Doesn’t work like what?

You make a claim, you provide evidence to support your claim when challenged

Fail to do this and don’t expect to be taken seriously

2 Likes

No they aren’t. We went on a two week lockdown to flatten the curve and then they bamboozled us. We didn’t all die of the coronavirus and then lockdown to stop it.

Yes, the governers are wrecking the economy deliberately. They know the average man cannot afford this coronavirus BS, but their pay is the same, and they’re old. Its a bunch of communists social distancing in their yacht bought with OUR money, while we can’t even eat. I think they should be tried for treason.

Communists LOL

What are you smoking?

3 Likes

Marijuana. My point though is that they’re banning work and then giving us food and money instead. Communism.

That’s not comunism

Can you not see how absurd it is to claim that elected representatives are deliberately destroying the economies that they rely on to gain reelection?

2 Likes

I’m not too sure about plots for violent overthrow.

BUT

I think (well, am pretty damned sure) that plans are in action to take over peacefully, more or less. With violence contingency in place in case of some sort of huge economic/societal crisis.

By peaceful, I mean to vote more right or left wing crazies (depending on locale) into local, county, and state government positions.

That of course requires pushing more false narratives, conspiracy theories, etc. to the voting pubic.

In the event of societal breakdown (a favorite of preppers and right-wing/sovereign citizen nutbags), groups are already organizing and recruiting to takeover in their fantasized lack of higher levels of government (State or Fed) being able to function.

All of this is in-progress out in the open at this time.

1 Like

Nobody ever said or wrote that we would all die of coronavirus.

My point is that the lockdowns werent a response to coronavirus devestation. We did them first for two weeks to flatten the curve, then kept them going to flatten the economy. We didnt get our asses kicked by the virus and then lock down.

They’re banking on Covid fear keeping them in power. They’re stealing all the money AND fighting the virus.

That’s not a point, it’s an unsubstantiated opinion.

The world has got its ass kicked by the virus. It’s still getting kicked. And it’s going to get kicked and stomped on, particularly in the USA in the next months or so.

I hope I’m wrong.

The data regarding new cases, infection rates, and deaths proves you to be totally wrong.

3 Likes

They were already in power…

Not like this they werent.

So remind us again, the minimum number of people in the USA who have died of COVID19 to date?

Of what age group though? The elderly dying all at once isn’t the worst thing ever. It’s the same shit that was gonna happen, all in a cluster.

Why don’t you just post the data instead of obfuscating.

1 Like

Obfuscating what? Its the elderly dying and you know it.

Only old people are dying?

Nah, man, not true. As a percentage of deaths, over 85, true, (which is a small number of people). Because, how many people live to be that old?

And how many in which age group get hospitalized and take up ICU beds?

That are needed for other sick people.

You gotta look at the big picture. You are cherry picking to support your delusion/conspiracy theory.

So, CORRECTION:
Over 85 age group is highest percentage and highest number, according to CDC.

See, @Osiris, how easy that was?

1 Like

41 years old. But, he was a filthy Republican, so good riddance?

1 Like

Unfortunately in the US the curve never really flattened, because folks found not having a fresh hair do was breaching their Constitutional Rights, or something

Had citizens done the right thing from the get go, that is following public health guidance, the 2nd and 3rd waves would have been less severe as would the measures taken by State and local government

But for you to condone terrorist attacks on duly elected governors reflects badly on you

Who did that? Certainly not me. Don’t go that route, making shit up.

Fresh hairdo? Oh, you mean Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

1 Like