Is America doomed?

Just stop. Most likely situation is that Antifa gets into a street fight with the Proud Boys. Riot police and maybe the National Guard will clear things up.

2 Likes

The democratic system, that the US embodies, is proving vulnerable

Can you really say, hand on heart, that Michigan militia plot does not concern you? Can you really just laugh it off?

The way things appear now, it wouldn’t take that much of a leap of credulity

Perhaps it will start as a demonstration turned gang fight between one faction and another, hijacked and exploited to become a crucible

Right Wing extremism is the biggest domestic terror threat facing the US at present

“I suggest a full frontal assault with automated laser monkeys, scalpel mines and acid.”

Merry Fucking Christmas.

All BS. First off, I don’t care what happens to the governors. I think they should be tried for treason myself.

Second, right wing terrorism is only a threat if you see racists everywhere. I know plenty of “right wing terrorists”, and to be honest, if you don’t show up in black and red with a lynch mob, you’ll be just fine.

Why do you feel this way towards Governors?

Your attitude towards right wing terror groups could equally be applied to radical islamist terror groups, as long as you don’t draw cartoons of Muhammad, and your wives cover themselves up you’ll probably be fine

As to the threat posed by FRTG’s, it’s the FBI’s figures, or should they be tried for treason also?

Careful how you use that term, “equally”.

I was propositioned by white nationalists within the last 30 minutes. I’ve never been propositioned by a Muslim.

Believe it.

1 Like

Obviously the Natzis don’t know you’re Jewish and the Islamists do

I’m not Jewish by any measure except by name.

It might be sufficient.

I thought you were Jewish by marriage?

1 Like

1 Like

I am unfamiliar with this cultural reference

1 Like

The governors I can’t stand because they have us locked down and are destroying the economy, in addition to preexisting systemic problems.

The FBI is putting put fake terror reports. I don’t know why. Its likely strategic.

What examples of fake terror reports are you referring to?

1 Like

Just saying that they often put out misleading info to make criminals think they’re somewhere else.

Examples being?

1 Like

Thailand kind of do that every election. And while not the bastion of first world democracy. They don’t exactly collapse in to anarchy either.

Doesn’t work like that. Lol

At least not since the last military coup

Lock downs are a consequence of citizens not following basic public health measures

You know, masks, basic hygiene, physical distancing, avoiding gatherings

Are you seriously claiming that governors are deliberately trying to wreck their own economies?

Sounds to me like you are part of the problem

As to your claim that the FBI is faking statistics, I would also like to see some evidence

2 Likes