Hitting Story Hour

Back to the grooming and drag show thing though…

“Grooming” is a word carefully chosen by the anti-gay/x-dressing (we know that x-dressing doesn’t mean a person is gay, or a pedo/paraphile) to trigger people. It’s a loaded word usually used to describe the real process that sexual predators use to get sexual access to children, and even adults.

The first time I heard/saw the word used in that context was, in all places Idaho, in a video of some group of Xtian bikers, of all things, right before a gay-pride/family event that made national news due to the moving truck full of Patriot Front idiots getting caught just before they were about to disrupt the event.

I was struck by the bikers (at some sort of rally/press conference) use of the word. I suspect, not unlike the whole library book controversy, someone at a higher level of planning came up with using “grooming” in the context under discussion.

TLDR: Don’t underestimate the level of organization to what is going on. It’s like everyone poopoos ANTIFA…

Well…

The one’s I’m thinking of are not anti-papist, more like they want a pope more aligned with their beliefs.

If you want a hilarious convo, talk to a real Jew ™ about Jews for Jesus…

They just picked up an LDS cult leader for marrying a ten year old.

I forget which State, though.

[quote=“Dr.Gonzo, post:44, topic:2135”]
They just picked up an LDS cult leader for marrying a ten year old.
[/quote].

There is a FLDS guy who got caught with 3 or 4 underage girls in a cargo trailer. The girls were put in foster care, together, and all escaped/fled to an Airbnb in Spokane, WA. Authorities found the girls and took them back into protective custody.

Maybe it’s the same guy.

Warren Jeffs is in prison for life for rape/assisting in rape, something like that.

He and this guy got in a fight over leadership, (who I have met, believe it or not).

I think this is what you were referring to.

Yeah, that was the guy.

I think it’s more memetic than that. The same as “Let’s Go Brandon”. There was no central planning committee telling MAGAs and normie conservative Boomers to go around making shirts, hats, and bumper stickers for LGB or saying it in public etc. It happened and spread organically. Especially compared to the pathetic “Dark/Ultra MAGA” thing some zoomer libtard polisci graduate working as a WH intern came up with.

I have lol. That’s why I made the comparison with the anti-Pope Catholics which exist but are not as common as more traditional Catholics.

That’s not true actually. There were definitely people telling us to switch over to “let’s go Brandon”.

1 Like

Bro, it’s literally on camera with a local reporter trying to say people at a NASCAR race chanting “Fuck Joe Biden” were saying “Let’s Go Brandon”. Normie conservatives are not being directed to say “Let’s Go Brandon” to each other at Publix by “The Patriot Movement” central command. You really are grossly overestimating the reach of “The Patriots”.

I know how it started, but there were indeed meetings about spreading the meme. Even the guy that made the song is/was connected up top. Kanye West is another example. There were votes and discussion about managing his white supremacist views.

Yes, I’m sure your GC was talking about spreading it. I’m not saying that jokingly, many RW GCs were discussing spreading it around. You’re overestimating the effect you have on mainstream conservative and right wing politics. Boomers aren’t saying LGB to each other at the grocery store because they got an email release from The Patriots. You’re doing the same thing white collar urban RW dissidents do when they think they are pulling the strings but they are never around blue collar conservatives and boomers. You may have shared it a couple of times on Facebook even but that’s not even close to the amount of coverage needed to take responsibility for boomer cons and normie cons spreading it.

So you don’t think they are part of a network?

I mean we can go to your basic right wing mainstream sites and they are promoting it.

No, I don’t think RW dissident group chats are responsible for Let’s Go Brandon spreading to normie conservatives. Someone attempting to spread, and take credit for, a meme does not mean they are responsible for it happening. Very often it gets away from the originator too, see Pepe and the various derivations like Apustaja and Peepo. It’s like trying to take credit for the spread of the knock-knock joke.

I posted the project veritas video of a Dean of Students in another thread.

It’s an interesting disclosure.

I don’t think he is saying he is responsible. But part of a coordinated network

Are you sure about that? It seems to me like he is.

You’re saying there was no central planning, and I’m saying that’s incorrect. They literally told us to stop saying fucking Joe Biden and start pushing let’s go Brandon.

Who is “they”?

I’m saying that planning to spread a meme by some “Patriot” group texts and RW dissident group chats is not responsible for Boomers saying Let’s Go Brandon in line at the post office.