Hitting Story Hour

I can’t tell. At some point, he can’t be serious, but on the other hand, I have the exact same opinion on Brazilians, for the same stated reasons. So we could be seeing whats actually a recovery from extreme racialized abuse behind the scenes. It may be a mix of both. Either way, it’s comedic to an extent, and sometimes he’s clearly being comedic, like when he made his comments about putting God first.

Forget gay kink

Drag is misogynistic IMO

It’s not. How do you figure? Yes, it’s a characterization, but not a hateful one.

I thought it was a device designed to groom kids in to sex like in Idaho or wherever you can still marry at 10 years old.

Which may still be normal. Who knows.

We can separate children from anything. Hell we can tell them storks brought them to cabbage patches.

The reality of the situation has very little to do with raising kids.

Hence man in a dress is is suspect catholic priest in a dress is perfectly safe.

Wut?

Twelveishshit

I think Greg hit the nail on the head.

The men in dresses we need to be saving the children from seem to be mostly Catholic Priests.

In the United States, Catholics are a part of the urban Liberal political coalition. So you’re not going to be hurting the largely Evangelical heritage Americans so I don’t care frankly. Ban the Papists see if I care.

You realize people are against them too, right?

A Priest, Rabbi and Atheist walk into a bar and each ask for a drink.

The bartender, saying nothing and looking disdainful, points to a sign clearly labelled: NO JOKES SERVED HERE

Without a fight the Priest, Rabbi and Atheist leave the bar, heads hanging.

The next day a chicken walks in and plops down on the barstool.

Wiping the inside of a glass, the bartender approaches and asks the chicken “Are you part of this joke?”

“Yeah.” the chicken replies.

Again, he points to the sign: NO JOKES SERVED HERE

The chicken argues “Well then how’s a chicken supposed to get his beak wet?”

The bartender moves his pointed finger from the sign to the window.

“There’s another bar across the road.”

1 Like

Seems you can’t trust any religious groups around children.

The mormons stuck with the boy scout through their pedophile scandals. But dropped them like a hot potato when the scouts started letting girls in.

Make of that what you will.

I started a thread on it ages ago

Drag, or Woman Face, is just as harmful and antisocial as Black Face

What a load of crap.

1 Like

I don’t care about Mormons either tbqh. Mormons are the CIA denomination.

Cool, put those people in prison.

lol
lmao

1 Like

I don’t think any 10 year olds are getting legally married in Idaho.

The Fundamentalist LDS group waits til they hit puberty, at least…

Which is bad enough.

To give credit to the Klanadians, they finally got the head honcho and his main henchman on human trafficking charges a few years ago, and they went to prison for a while, such as prison is in Canada. He’s still an incredibly wealthy man with what, 50 wives?

1 Like

Yes, you have written extensively about this before, we know.

Well, the Evangelicals are pretty much anti-Catholic in any case, and, mostly anti-Mormon (Mormons are technically, according the Evangelicals, not even Christians).

There are evangelical Catholics, though, too, ya know. Militant anti-abortionists, even. Not huge numbers, though, I’d have to look up some numbers/estimates.

I’ve lived in Idaho, in which the Southern/SE part of the state, being just north of SLC, UT, is a LDS stronghold.

I would NOT characterize LDS in general as being supportive of pedophilia. In fact, the opposite, I would say, IME.

And I do have some experience/exposure to that sort of thing.

Yes, very few in number and are themselves anti Papist lol. They are basically the Catholic version of Jews for Jesus.