Gun Control Thread

Yeah. Swatting is done maliciously over an invented problem.

3 out of the 5 people that post here are saying it.

It should at least be a red flag.

You are ridiculous.

No one attempted to cause “malicious damage” to you, nor caused you any malicious damage.

Other than you being the one spreading the false rumor that your instructor was giving out blue and purple BJJ rank belts as a purple belt, without any black belt’s permission, you were otherwise completely irrelevant to the situation.

Instructors in remote areas without nearby black belts are common situations as the sport and practice spreads, and generally senior black belts do their best to connect them with nearby black belts and groups to help spread the art, and make sure those remote area instructors and clubs know about the black belts and groups in their area that may be resources for them.

That was the purpose of the call, and the topic of the call.

I advised him to check out BJJ Globetrotters if he was not currently working with a black belt.

BJJ Globetrotters does not charge affiliation fees, does not charge for promotions, and is about as far away from being a “cult” as any affiliation out there, and one of it’s primary functions is helping remote area clubs and instructors that are otherwise without access to black belts.

Your instructor reported that he was working under the supervision of a BJJ black belt who lived in another part of Australia.

Not everything is about you, Greg.

Although when you say incorrect, or wrong things, I, and others will point it out to the room, so your ignorance is not infectious to others who might not know better.

How exactly has “my story changed”?

Yes, it did.

Your narrative here is implying that I have a position that I don’t.

However, you lecturing Rayce on how BJJ promotions work, when he was a black belt, and you were a blue belt was ridiculous of you.

Not to mention that what you were saying to Rayce was incorrect.

Rayce the BJJ Black Belt was the expert on how BJJ promotions work, not Greg the blue belt, in that conversation.

Again, you are ridiculous.

More projection of what you do, claiming others do what you do.

You are predictable, with your nonsense.

[quote=“gregaquaman, post:379, topic:615, full:true”]
The big issue is that he is backing up fantasy with fantasy. So he lies, makes a bunch of stuff up. And it gets to the point of its ridiculous lets leave this.

Then the next time. He is like remember this time that… and thay are lies and made up and so on. So it somehow becomes cannon.

So yes it is kind of pointless but it is worth debunking all this made up stuff just so it doesn’t constantly get brought up again.
[/quot

No matter how many times you repeat this stuff, it won’t make it true.

The easiest way for Gonzo to debunk Greg’s claim would be independent verification of his claims

As soon as that simple action is avoided i star to smell a rat

I have an electronic chat record that documents that everything I said is true.

I can easily show that to a Bullshido admin for verification, that everything I have said about it is true.

It even documents that I did not mention Greg, but rather simply provided the club’s instructors with information about BJJ black belts in their area who probably would not charge them for rank promotion, but still would obviously have skill and training based requirements for rank promotion.

ie, rank promotions are based on having the skills of the given rank.

As a point of trivia, that chat history also shows, they asked if Greg was someone I had been talking with or heard from regarding the reason I reached out, and the chat history will also show that I declined to answer that, but they pretty much asked that right off the bat.

As it turns out, yeah, the only reason I contacted them, was to make sure they were not a remote area club stranded without access to a BJJ black belt,

and the only thing I did was give them a list of black belts in their area, who probably would not charge them money for BJJ rank promotions, so long as they met those BJJ Black Belts skill and training requirements.

Which is something I do routinely, as a senior BJJ and Judo black belt, when I hear seemingly legit people and clubs get stuck, or stranded due to remote area issues, or their instructor died, or some other hiccup occurs, and is something that senior BJJ and Judo instructors are supposed to do, to make sure the art(s) spread.

And of course, is something that I do at no charge to them.

I am speaking in general terms

No matter how many times you repeat this stuff, it won’t make it true.

So you want specifics, then you speak in general terms.

Right. You backed yourself into a corner.

Is it your time of the month or something

This is why this site sucks and I finally think I know why. You users are the leftovers that convinced everyone else to leave.

You dorks can’t even stay on topic without getting into worthless dick tickling contests to prove your little penis doesn’t determine your identity.

Bad news, it does. Talk about guns you fucking savages. Fuck me, Bullshido isn’t a bad place; you people who are left are just bad at communing without getting butthurt and pedantic.

Guns, go. Fucking flintlocks even. Anything but your fat assed egos.

Can we just agree the WORLD is better if we BAN ALL guns and practice Good Strong WINGS CHUN? In kwoon

My gun is bigger than your gun!

How sexist and misogynistic of you.

Are you still beating your wife?

That would help get rid of effective violence, that’s for sure.

What if you were told that Yip Man killed your father but then you found out Yip Man WAS your father?

Not possible, I’m 100% white boy.

By the way I have used Wing Chun to defend myself in the streets effectively beating off multiple attackers