You sound like my mother in law

Yip man killed himself

Is this a sex thread?

Now that’s REALLY misogynistic!

Are you infantilizing him? hmmm? hmmm?

1 Like

Winner, Winner, Rabbit Dinner!

He sounds like Hanna Barbara Skeletor.

Cucked old fool, bored and drunk, likes to troll martial artists late at night.

Probably had a black belt too.

Got a chuckle from the Hanna “Barbara” Skeletor. It’s Hanna-Barbera…

I’m so old I watched Jonny Quest when it was coming out !

As for being drunk, not now.

You know I’m a black belt, LOL.

That’s what she said!

No?

(12).

I don’t think my mother in law would take kindly to being called “he”

Sim sim salabim…!

It’s all about cackling motherfuckers online.

Treat every single one like he was nothing. I didn’t need to train ma to learn that.

Talk to me about guns.

Nope. I just thought Ashton Kutcher was a shitty brown belt.

You did not believe that was an opinion i was alowed to have.

I think you are telling the wrong guy.

The guns debate is even funnier. Because I argue that self defense gun is the worst of bullshido. There is a tiny point where it might actually be useful. And then its usefulness diminishes untill it basically becomes pointless.

So you almost never need one. Life’s threats like car accidents or heart disease the flu, falling off ladders. Are not mitigated by guns.

You have to be attacked for it to have any sort of point at all.

But then at some point of being attacked they have more guns and your gun essentially becomes pointless.

So because of this tiny window of opportunity self defence gun instruction has about the requirement of, hey mabye try not to shoot yourself ok?

And is essentially a fruitless exercise played by fantasy role players.

Which is why it mostly consists of standing there and killing a bit of cardboard. It is like ninjitsu without the aliveness.

Airsoft on the other hand is a legitimate sport.

“That is not to say, that you weren’t running your mouth over the Internet, publicly, that your instructor was giving out ranks as a purple belt, without a supervising black belt’s permission,”

“Your instructor reported that he was working under the supervision of a BJJ black belt who lived in another part of Australia.”

So on this thread well after the fact the story keeps changing.

BJJ stopping you from getting the Flu now?

You could literally say this about anything to do with “self defense” and MA. BJJ? Guy’s friend comes by and stomps on your head. Muay Thai? Guy pulls a knife or there are multiple people.

This sentiment always comes across as cope by people who don’t feel physically or psychologically capable of dealing with interpersonal violence that isn’t consensual and like to tell others there’s no point in preparing for it either. It’s just copium huffing.

Once they go from being a useful tool to being a religion strife is on the horizon