Gun Control Thread

Somebody has to get you wealthy fuckers to spend more money on firearms! I’m trying to support the economy!

It’s called a welfare check… I’m sure they exist in some form in AUS.

Now, SWATTING is another thing entirely, and is malicious and has gotten people killed.

From 2014: Australia's first public swatting victim a nice bloke • The Register

Making hoax 911 calls is a crime, in the US at least, as well. As is filing a false police report.

But welfare checks are legit calls for LEO service, usually.

Like “I have not heard from Grandma and Grandpa for 3 weeks, and I live 500 miles away, please send LEO to their residence to check on them.”.

1 Like

Yeah, if you mean Grizzlies. It’s overkill on Black Bears. A plain old 30/06 will work fine.

But don’t let me stop you from purchasing said BLR with common sense.

1 Like

I don’t see any 300 win mag take down BLRs for sale at the moment, in any case.

Bullet dodged, for now.

I’m not familiar enough to know if they even ever made one.

They did, but a lot of the BLR lever models are not currently in production.

Henry does some modern rifle round models, too, though, their “Lone Ranger” models.

However, they don’t do the 300 win mag.

Let me help you!

Shit, out of stock when I clicked on it. Bastards…

300 Win Mag won’t make your peepee any larger or harder, btw.

A 300 Win short mag would do. Get rid of that belt…

I bet the recoil on that lightweight takedown model is… brutal…

Had it occurwd to you that the cause of all this belief that everyone else is wrong or everyone else is stupid is because you don’t have very good reading comprehension?

Because a lot of what you are consistently assering here is either fabricated or so out of context that it may as well be.

Hence why everyone tells you you are in general just making stuff up.

You act like I can’t lecture Rayce on whatever I want to lecture Rayce on. This cult thing you have going where BJJ black belts dont have to defend their actions does not extend past you.

1 Like

Yeah. I think constantly bringing it up kind of negates any claims of altruism though.

Hey remember that time i called the cops to check up on you?

That would be a scumbag move.

When I refer to you, that does not refer to “everyone”, that refers to you.

When you say something asinine, that is not equivalent to “everyone” saying it.

You’re being silly, and a block head again.

No one called the cops on you, though.

You’re being silly, again.

That is not to say, that you weren’t running your mouth over the Internet, publicly, that your instructor was giving out ranks as a purple belt, without a supervising black belt’s permission,

which as a true claim would have made you the one snitching on him,

and as a false claim, was you making defamatory statements about him, that were false, seemingly for your own ego.

And, you never did consider that you were running your mouth about him, making those false claims about him, without his permission, did you?

Clearly, your instructor is not thin skinned, and has a sense of humor, and chalked that up to yet another incident of Greg acting like a fool, and so did I.

But, despite the fact you were acting like a fool,
no one asked for a wellness check on you,
no one asked that you be censored,
nor censured,
nor banned,
nor kicked out of your school,
and certainly no one called the cops on you.

The Phrase, “Easy, Francis…” comes to mind.

Yeah.

Don’t listen to these scumbags. Especially the morons with colored belts who can’t get laid anymore.

Dickless, lonely turds with guns.

1 Like

I just can’t be bothered engaging with gonzo on anything anymore

I mean, what’s the point?

1 Like

Exactly.

Outside of gardening, or you relaying local events, you should not.

Swatting is a scumbag move. A real welfare check call is not.

Do you understand the difference?

1 Like

2 Likes

The big issue is that he is backing up fantasy with fantasy. So he lies, makes a bunch of stuff up. And it gets to the point of its ridiculous lets leave this.

Then the next time. He is like remember this time that… and thay are lies and made up and so on. So it somehow becomes cannon.

So yes it is kind of pointless but it is worth debunking all this made up stuff just so it doesn’t constantly get brought up again.

1 Like

So your story is changing again to fit your narrative again.

That didn’t happen.

What did happen is you tried to cause some malicious damage to me in the guise of helping and it didn’t take. Because I come from a respectable club with integrity.

Which is why everyone tried to be nice about it.
.and then you reframed that failed shot in to some support for your silly argument that there are all these statuses that are supposed to mean something.

Your toxic gym culture where belt levels can only have certain opinions ends with your gym.

I don’t agree with your toxic gym culture because every person at any belt level should be able to speak up and lecture a black belt if they feel that black belt needs to be lectured.

This is important because BJJ black belts are up to some shadey shit. And are institutionally protected. And shouldn’t be.

1 Like