Gun Control Thread

I do love how you back up bullshit with bullshit and think nobody will notice

Who cares. Suicide is a different issue. And addressed in a different way.

Fine. lets semantic those deaths down by 3/4 which i think makes 700 deaths.

That is a fuckton of deaths.

@gregaquaman, your responses are low level troll posts, and projection.

That is correct.

The number is a bit higher than that but still statistically insignificant by population size.

Making stuff up is pretty lazy.

There is a cool quote that mostly aplies to arguing with religion. But it goes for anyone who is invested in fantasy like yourself.

Goes something like this.

There is this idea that in an argument you score a point then i score a point and so on. But you can pull from an infinite pool of fantasy where i am limited to pulling from reality and so run out.

So it becomes pointless to engage in it.

Its Florida. Any number is insignificant. A lot more than us though.

You are projecting about yourself.

I already told you that in many cases you do not have the table stakes ante education, or experience to argue with people here regarding some issues.

Case in point when you tried to lecture Rayce who was a BJJ Black Belt, about BJJ technique and how to promote people in BJJ, when you were a BJJ blue belt, promoted by an instructor who at the time was not the right rank to promote.

That would be an example of someone in the grips of fantasy.

Likewise, when you told everyone that you were an expert in security and fighting, and a “hard cunt” because you worked as a bouncer at a night club for 20 years.

In reality, you were a low ambition, uneducated block head, who got fired by that night club for running his mouth, and being stupid, and ignorant.

You can keep projecting what you do, on to others all you like.

It’s dishonest, immature, selfish, and does create a lot of noise in the threads.

Why don’t you get a counselor from the social services where you live?

That might make you feel better (or maybe not).

You say a lot of stuff. But you make a lot of stuff up.

You are making that story up.

I said some famous guy was a shit brown belt promoted by an unethical black. That was the case. That still is the case.

You did not want a black belts decision questioned. Because only black belts can decide who is shit and whether or not they were unethical.

Standard Gozo cult shit. With standard gonzo making stuff up.

And dickhole.

https://www.beltchecker.com/forum.php?p=read&type=1&id=25040

You made that up as well.

Greg, you talk like a child.

I am am about the least cult-y and least formal 4th Degree Black Belt in BJJ you are going to meet.

It is not culty to tell a blue belt (you) that they are full of crap when you attempt to lecture a BJJ Black Belt (Rayce) about BJJ techniques, and how to make promotion decisions.

You then disclosed that the person who promoted you to blue belt, was himself a purple belt, and I asked you, which BJJ black belt had given him permission to promote people to blue belt, to which you said “nobody” and that “none needed to”.

Which meant you had no idea how BJJ promotions worked at that time, or how purple belts may or may not be allowed to promote blue belts, ie only with a supervising black belt’s permission.

You also reported that the only reason your instructor was a purple belt was because he did not have access to a black belt to promote him.

Of course, what you reported wasn’t true, as your instructor and I had a conversation directly after.

Your instructor did have a black belt’s permission to promote, your instructor did have access to a supervising black belt for his own promotions, and you were speaking out of your ass.

I don’t care what belt you are. I don’t even care what belt I am. That is your hang up.

You didn’t want a black belts ethics questioned by a non black belt. Because you run a cult.

Same as you don’t want a non American to question an American Because you run a cult.

And for nobody to ever call you out on your obviously made up stuff. Because you run a cult.

And for some reason think I am part of that cult. Which of course I am not. And if I want to question a black belt on any topic on any internet forum i can. Because I am not part of a cult.

And i can certainly question your made up gun control facts if i am not a black belt,

Which is the thread. Not whatever freeky shit you are trying to make me a part of.

I didn’t believe you then. I don’t believe you now. You have very little credibility.

And i did not create that. You did.

My instructor has about a dozen black belts permission to teach. Because as a purple belt he was a better black belt than most black belts.

You were the only person who had an issue with that. Because of that whole cult thing you have.

1 Like

And ashton kucher is a shitty brown belt.

This shows how little you know about grappling, and Jiu-JItsu.

First off, Kusher is flow rolling with Craig Jones, who is a phenomenal grappler.

Second off, this is right around the time when Ashton Kusher was diagnosed with vasculitis, which in the coming months after this video left him temporarily legally blind, temporarily legally deaf, and unable to walk unassisted, and it took him about two years to recover from that bout of auto-immune disease flare up.

Third off, he was promoted by a legitimate black belt, of the right rank to promote, who was a black belt in the network of the black belt who promoted your instructor to black belt, while your instructor’s promoting instructor was still a white belt.

Fourth off, you have not been training long enough, nor do you have the sufficient familiarity to be able to assess who is a legit brown or black belt, and who is not.

The fact that I am a 4th degree Black Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and Sandan In Judo,
and you are a purple belt in BJJ is a surrogate and a short hand to say that,
I have been involved in the grappling sports for close to 40 years,
and I have made numerous black belt IBJJF world and pan-american champions,
and numerous professional submission grappling champions,
and numerous NHB / MMA champions, including UFC champions in my lineage.

You have pretty much done diddly squat, and have a journey man’s knowledge,
and talk out your ass about things that you know very little about.

There is no cult that I am a part of,
nor that I want you to be part of,
But that does not change the fact that
you are an uneducated, loud mouthed dumbass and ignoramous.

You may call the CDC data made up if you like.
But it’s their data, not mine, dumbass.

I have very little credibility with you, because you have thrown tantrums, and you have damn near cried a few times, when I have had to point out how stupid and or ignorant you are, on a few occasions.

No, if he does, it would have been because he was a talented purple belt when he was a purple belt, not a black belt when he was a purple belt, which is another nonsense statement by you.

No, hence the reason for the entire beltchecker thread on the topic, that you posted here, dummy.

You can lie that I run a cult, as many times as you like, because you act like a child that does not want the reality that you are a middle aged man, that knows little, and has accomplished less.

You may say that I make things up, as many times as you want, because you lack the baseline intelligence and education to even understand what I am saying half the time.

Frankly, I am surprised that you know how to read, and you should send the people that had to teach you how to read a cake, because that must have been like teaching a monkey how to read.

Let me translate this for the rest of the room:

When Greg makes dumbass, ignorant, and loud mouth posts about how his opinions could solve all America’s problems, and how Australia is superior, I tell him that he is very stupid to assume that he could understand the American experience simply by Googling about it, or watching the television.

Of course, it takes a special kind of moron to attempt to couch quarterback a sporting match, or street situation, let alone the experience and problems of a country with a huge heterogeneous population, and huge disparate geography such as the United States.

It’s challenging for Americans to understand other American’s experience in other parts of the country, but Greg the super moron is convinced that sitting in his living room in bum-fuck wolla wolla Australia, he, and his opinions, despite not much formal education, and having worked mostly as a bouncer in a night club for most of his adult career, are what’s right for America and Americans.

I like guns.

1 Like

What are your favourites?

1 Like

Accurate arms.

I have a particular affinity for bolt action rifles.

2 Likes

I really love lever rifles for 100 yards or less.

1 Like

Wach out guys there is a black belt in a gun control thread.

Save it for the cult.

1 Like