Gun Control Thread

You are making stuff up again.

1 Like

He’s fucking insane. Don’t even bother with BJJ culty cucks. Blocked on day 1. Boy, can I spot em quick. Can’t wait to throw those worthless creds down in a talk about something unrelated.

Facebook group trash. Probably can’t shoot worth a dick.

1 Like

In what calibers?

Yeah he gets a bit intense.

Regardless of how much of a super coach he apparently is. I would fell very uncomfortable training with him.

I am glad I have access to the calibre of bjj that i do. Regardless as to the belt level.

I also have a Ph.D. in Data Science and four other masters degrees.

And I provide firearms training gear to some of the local armed professionals.

And, I am licensed to teach the class required by the State to apply for a concealed carry permit.

It’s funny that all you have is personal comments that are either false claims, or end up being compliments without you intending them to be.

I declined your instructor’s kind invitation to have me in to teach a seminar, as it was too far for me to travel.

Australia being a long way from Florida.

22LR and 30-30 are the two I most commonly carry.

Although the pistol caliber levers are also handy, in their ranges.

And which personality is in control of you now, Rabbit.

My goodness, you are as slow as Greg.

Greg lecturing BJJ Black belts about BJJ techniques

is as ridiculous as Greg with no formal education lecturing people with Ph.D. in Data Science about data,

is as ridiculous as Greg lecturing people who have used and trained guns for decades about firearms because Greg plays airsoft

is as ridiculous as Greg lecturing Americans about United States situations, as Australian who lives half a world away.

I am not often on the FB group.

I thought we were supposed to be talking about guns.

We are indeed.

Do you have any favorites?

Also, am I correct or incorrect, that in Canada, one can carry a rifle for hunting, but not a pistol as a back up?

.50 BMG and smaller.

1 Like

I own a shotgun. That was left to me by my grandfather. A 12 gauge 1986 Remington 870 Wingmaster with some ornamental carving on the stock. Has a smooth and rifled barrel. That is my favourite.

But yes handguns can only be used at the range or on your own property(only specific kinda of property with specific safety controls in place) currently and if not used at the range or on your own property. Must be kept locked up in their carrying case or a safe. There is so much red tape I wouldn’t want the hassel of owning a handgun unless I lived in the far north. I think there is an exception past the 60th parallel where you can carry one for polar bear protection.

1 Like

What was your experience like shooting a .50 rifle?

The Remington 870 in 12 gauge was my first shotgun as an adult.

I sold it at one point, one of the very few guns I have sold.

I don’t remember why I sold it, as it was nearly 30 years ago, when I did.

They are good shotguns.

It’s cool yours has some ornamental carving.

I tend to like that kind of thing, especially on European triple, quadruple, and quintuple barrel long guns.

There is very little bullet drop. Seriously though, I only shot a few rounds of my ex father in-law’s rifle. Never shot the round in the military.

1 Like

It is interesting that you keep bringing all these interactions with my coach up. He didn’t need your help. He didn’t ask for your help. And you didn’t help.

Almost as if you were only offering help to gain some sort of advantage.

As i said makes me super uncomfortable to ever train with you.

Speaking of. A mate of mine runs some excellent seminars with some top quality guys.

Bjj escapes. Well worth the trip.

And you make stuff up.

So there is that.

I never offered to train you, goofball.

There is no advantage I could gain, by training or helping your group, other than altruism, dummy.

It’s part of the gig, making sure people know what their options are.

You lie, project about yourself, and are an uneducated, stubborn block head.

The thread is about Guns,

not why Greg hates his life,

nor why Greg makes trollish posts about Dr. Gonzo to try and compensate for Greg being an impotent, broke, douche nozzle from bum fuck back woods Australia.

Its not altruism if you “helped” so you could use it to slap people around on the internet.

I feel very lucky that you didn’t help. If this is the cost of you mearly offering.