Frank Dux v. Bullshit Martial Arts Facebook Group

Another thread. Another Wrabbit hole.

How about posting your matches? It’s been years and the so called newbies may want a look.

1 Like

How about all 68 matches from 2015, and let the “investigators” do their own homework for once.

You do remember the Bully that inspired me to do this right? Same one who crusaded against Bullshido like no other before or since, with the exception of maybe Frank himself.

Best decision I ever made. Frank would get his block knocked off at Kuoshu. Therefore, Dux Ryu is FAKE!

So, not at all like anything from the Blood Sport movie.

Right. Carry on.

2 Likes

There you go again, all or nothing. I’m trying to help you find the middle way. Bloodsport is a beautiful rendition of Lei Tai culture which goes back 2000+ years to the Qin Dynasty. The current form is of the mid Song Dynasty, but it’s pretty simple. Full contact on a raised platform. Light gloves, win by KO or points.

#1: I had to sign a written death waiver AND film a video death waiver, AND the usual blood pathogen tests and MD clearance. All are on file with Kuoshu.

#2: The lei tai is a platform several feet off the ground with no ropes, you get max points for throwing people off. That’s like Judo but with an empty moat around you. That’s a nasty drop if you watch some fights, people get seriously hurt. I personally saw a brother fuck his leg, but the concussions are the worst.

This is a lei ta from the Qing Dynasty.

This is a lei tai in a fight movie about a fake event:

That link I posted is a real lei tai tournament, with hundreds of real videos about a real event that goes back more than decade in its current form, and 2000+ years in tradition of REAL so-called kumite.

Your move, Dux. Bullshido has the high ground.

In Taiwan they do it in the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpviclkMdfc&ab_channel=GiacomoLucarini

Because this isn’t about those guys. This is about you making wild exaggerations to defend other wild exaggerations.

That’s a good way to get a yeast infection.

What “wild exaggeration” would that be. Careful, I’m personally involved in this. Frank is the only person I have blocked on FB other than an actual Nazi.

Of course it’s about “those guys”, the movie is Dux’s ripoff of Chinese Lei Tai, to sell his fake Dux Ryu Ninja bullshit.

I’ve entered a couple of mosh pits back in my 50’s. Can I too have a participation trophy?

Your fighting sucked. “Why Joe?” you may ask.

You were so tightened up you had no ability to move freely, counter or even render a decent jab. It is what it is. This is what happens when you don’t train to fight.

I’ll be you’re a hell of a lion dancer though.

1 Like

I did fine for my first full contact fight ever, and you’re forgetting (old man) that I trained quite a bit to even be that graceful under pressure. Karate, Judo, Hung Ga, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing. Just to get that limber. I did get a couple solid hits on my opponent (feel free to ask him, he runs a school now, I’ll give you his info).

And, not getting thrown off the platform or KTFO is considered a great Lei Tai honor, even for a loser like me.

1-1 amateur fight record, baby. And I did it just to piss off Rudy for trolling me here and on Facebook, as well as quiet down some of BS’s bitchy little net ghosts, which is priceless and I’ll always have that.

Imagine being able to throw Carter off the Lei Tai Joe, or at least backfist him in the face, and you’ll be where I have been.

Has anyone else been watching the beef between Dux and Don The Dragon Wilson unfold on Facebook?

1 Like

No have book of Face. Details?

Ever since I blocked Dux on Facebook, I’ve been so much happier on Facebook.

It felt like I accomplished something, on top of being a better Lei Tai fighter than Frank Dux, a bucket list item.

RD has your back, always.

Explanation without the wabbit sauce added.

Copycat…do you even follow Ramsey or did you just Google that?

Here’s what I want to know. What TF is up with those shoulder pads on Frank? Was that borrowed from someone’s kendo club gear and he wore it because… you never know when someone is going to draw a boken down on you in class?

Edit: Seriously, we all know he wears it because he thinks it makes him look cool and probably won’t let anyone else wear it until they pay him enough in fees, if at all.

1 Like

I’ve got that entire substory somewhere in the archives, but I think I can safely sum it up as Dux needed to appear bigger than Radford Davis AKA Ashida Kim, at their usual hotel circle jerk conferences where they hand each other black belts and pieces of paper.

Just picture the katana as his penis, and all will be revealed.

Ibid.