Frank Dux v. Bullshit Martial Arts Facebook Group

It’s also because Facebook is overrun with their target audience: lower-class, middle-aged, cognitively-unsophisticated marks desperate to belong to something.

Wow.

Seems we have people here who think its ok to have convicted hild rapists in their martial arts organizations.

This is what they are suing me about. that and calling them bad names and such.

Bret Gordon and his “father” Steven W Hatfield are suing me as a couple and Steven is suing me himself.

Their lawsuit is the biggest load of horseshit. Samuel Browning needs to read it and explain it.

MY counter suit will not be dismissed.

Now I have a very expensive lawyer to defend me against this frivolous lawsuit.,

Seriously. Samuel Browning needs read it and explain it.

I defended Bullshido for years and have contributed but it seems actually supporting and being here means jack to miserable cunts.

Frank Dux basically called me a drug dealer hiding my assets on social media. Stating I am hiding my assets and its related to the drug trade. WTAF?

Is that cool, when someone slanders you in the middle of a fucking lawsuit claiming you are doing criminal behavior?

For those who want to help support me and my fight against these frauds,

gf.me/u/zk29ac

Fuck the rest of you.

1 Like

The American Jidokwan Association had a convicted Child Rapist who pleaded down to sexually molestation and served 3 threes in prison.

Patrick Justic was his name. As a 22 yo he raped an 11 year old girl twice.

This is not hearsay its public record from this rape trial.

He then skirted around not registering himself as a pedo/molester with the State of Ohio.

Justice was a the president of the American Jidokwan Association for years.

He is Steven Hatfields Cousin.

Convicted Child Molester.

Its not slander and libel when its the truth.

Gordon on his own blogs states it was just “Drunken Sex”. Then claimed the 11 year old girl misrepresented her age. Then he said: “Rape. It is such a broad term.”

Gordon did very little actual research as the court records acquired by people showed Gordon to be lying about the actual truth of the matter.

Patrick Justice raped an 11 year old girl, twice.

And I am the bad guy?

3 Likes

I’d have to see the entire complaint before commenting on it. If you have a copy dale please send it to me. If you have filed an answer or a motion to dismiss that would also be worth reading.

I try not to comment on law suits unless I have complete paperwork. That way I get it right the first time.

3 Likes

I am not saying you’re a bad guy, just interested in your story

YouTube have provided the info, thanks

Just a friendly reminder that Frank Dux has about as much credibility on Planet Earth as Q does, and Frank is heavily invested in the same conspiracy theories, so his opinion is about as unvaluable as ever, perhaps even more than ever.

Rest your laurels on the fact that I personally own your jows, a peltogyne jo staff you rescued from a rain forest for me, iron body DVDs, not to mention fond memories of you. My sons thought it was pretty cool to meet a Praying Mantis master.

Always remember where you started, 108. That’s the secret to finding your way out of anything.

1 Like

54 posts were split to a new topic: Balls (the expurgated version)

Samuel,

I have no email addresses and have been trying to message you with no results.

New site blows.

And it’s a written rule that if a kid thinks you’re cool, then you won.

Firstly Duxs shoulder pad GI’s are awesome and may well be the only awesome thing he has ever done .

I gaurentee that if I wore one of those and you wore I regular GI and we went into a bar I’d get more chicks than you .

Secondly I don’t get why Dale has been so obsessed with these idiots for so long .

Only idiots challenge people to fights online in 2020 and I’ll fight anyone that says otherwise .

2 Likes

I got a copy of the complaint from Dale. I will be writing about it next week after I get up to date on my own legal work.

I’ll also see if I can upload it here.

7 Likes

There really should be flight of the valkyries playing in the background whenever you click on a thread Sam Brown has posted in after being summoned .

1 Like

Not really, I’m just a commentator on this one, not a combatant. :slight_smile:

Thank you, Samuel.

1 Like

MVP material right here.

How great is this guy?

You need to put a tip jar out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I wasn’t surprised when I saw him go down the QAnon rabbit-hole. He was already headed that route back when I cut ties with him almost a decade ago. I’m really glad that chapter of my life is over, and I’ve done some deprogramming.

From my perspective, Dux was and probably still is a cult leader. QAnon’s a cult as well. So they fit.

1 Like

You know who I always wonder about? Those kids he duped and made fun of, especially the disabled ones he used as human shields against bad publicity. He filmed personal videos with some of them.

I mean, I have and always will love Bloodsport. I’ve even fought in a real Lei Tai tournament like in the movie. But as far as ninjas, I am about the hardest person on planet Earth to convince.

True story, I almost chose the Bujinkan over kung fu. Thankfully I found Bullshido which is where both Dux’s lies as well as the Bujinkan’s err…errant path towards ninpo philosophy were laid waste before me.

Glad to see you exfiltrated yourself. Sadly, QAnon adherents aren’t so lucky. They already don’t trust places like Bullshido, nor could they ever last here…not enough echo! HAHHAHAHAHHA!

2 Likes

Samuel,

Any word on that suit?

Dude. Stop. Please.

This only hurts your credibility and it’s a rotten appeal to authority.

Even if it were true, which I doubt anyone here believes on any level, it makes you sound like a pathological liar.

If you’re going to say things like this, at least make it funny. That kind of claim kind of makes people embarrassed to be here.

Edit: it does kind of give us something to talk about… but it makes me not want to agree with you on anything. It’s the total opposite effect that you were attempting to achieve.
It’s interesting, mildly entertaining. Certainly conversation provoking. Probably very bad for you on more than one level. Cringe inducing. Makes me kind of feel bad for you, in a not good for either of us way.

1 Like

Your logic is unsound as usual.

Oh, it’s funny all right you’re just not in on the joke, as to how and why I ended up fighting in this full contact Lei Tai tournament at USKSF Maryland, with multiple Bullies present. It was, in fact, to mock a legendarily obnoxious Bully who I won’t name for reasons everyone here understands but newbies like yourself.

You do realize you’re on what started as a martial arts consumer advocacy site, with a long history of fighting Frank Dux, myself included…right?

Maybe not…too zoinked all the time to realize where you are.

2 Likes