DC Reality. Ignore the Fake News

That’s bullshit. As soon as other posters started to question your claims and videos, you were all like " WTF do you know, I was there you armchair investigators are you calling me a lier!?!?"

The vids you have posted do nothing to support your claim that the attack on the Capitol was a direct result of Police actions/inactions

There’s no time line, no indication of where the events you captured took place, no footage of police interfering in casevac. Just short, confused clips that are notable for the slightly panniced commentary

FWIW I believe you, but if you intend this thread to be some kind of Smoking Gun there’s just no “there” there

Its pretty clear the police fucked up and the MSM js savage to them due to that. They got people killed and then resigned. The shoddy medical care was a part of it. Its all over the mainstream news. They were all fired. Chief of police and two security heads. You know, for allowing this tragedy.

Now, you claim to be investigating my claims. You’re just going “uh uh” and providing no insight into the situation. I have incomplete evidence. I agree. You have zero evidence and zero knowledge of what occurred. To investigate an event, you don’t just badger the actual investigator to make him retroactively gather more evidence. That’s asking someone else to do a better investigation or provide more information, which is often not possible after an event has occurred.

In your so called investigating, I notice you did no study prior to the event and don’t know what a boogaloo is. Of I were to elaborate and tell you the boogaliers were involved, you wouldn’t know what I meant, let alone be able to ascertain the accuracy of the info.

I notice you did no leg work. At which areas were you on the ground? Which events did you attend? Did you attend any prior rallies? What was the viewpoint? Did you attend after the incident to gain a better vantage point? Wait, you never attended at all.

I notice you interviewed no one. Did you speak to a single person involved? Like, a one? Who? How many? When? By person, phone or text?

I noticed that in lieu of crappy video, you have NO video indicating you know anything of what occurred. Not a single snippet of anything shot. Cause you weren’t there. You didn’t investigate this incident before or after the fact and the best you can muster up now is going “Nuh uh, the videos just not HD” as I return with footage and fucking blasting caps.

You’re no investigator at all bro. You simply didn’t participate and instead of gathering facts and evidence you’re explaining that the exclusive riot footage you got to see isnt good enough. Its not a smoking gun. It’s just what happened. I recorded it live. Not as a counterpoint to the news. Its just what happened. You want more info, I can start you off in the right direction and you can do the leg work.

Besides, the entire narrative is that the capitol police fuckes up. You’re faking up a controversy regarding something thats a settled fact. Even the capitol police know this and the security chiefs and all resigned. They just simply fucked up. That incident there was bad and there’s tons of that sort of incompetence seen all day. Thats just the incident I found. Notice we only have footage of two deaths. I have better info than most.

@Osiris

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, but you bought your story here

No body asked you to

Why did you post it if not to test it?

It has been tested and the consensus is it needs more work and less emotion

Take that on board or ignore it

Whatevs

1 Like

To test it? No. I have no attachment to THAT story. It doesn’t benefit me at all that thats what happened. Its just what happened. Thats why I posted it. You need solid counterfacts to debunk a story and you lack even basic terminology or any effort.

https://youtu.be/dsBgyM_hghA

Do you believe the actions of the rioters who invaded the capital building are justified?

No. I have no idea why anyone would go in.

You said it was because the cops incited them?

Or was it Antifa?

I said I had no idea why they’d go inside. I know what started the fight. Thats different from then breaking in.

You don’t think those events share any kind of causal relationship?

No. When you when a street fight you don’t rob the guy, do you?

No. Not me personally.

Have you never seen someone rob an unconscious person on the street before?

I have in fact not. So I don’t understand why people rushed in. It was strange. I do understand taking the steps, not the rest.

Cause the mob thought they could. Think like the mob.

I thought you were some kind riot expert.

Obligatory Friday reference.

1 Like

I was there. I am thinking like the mob.

Also, as a riot expert, I’ve never fucking lost, so I have no idea what thats like. Lol. When I hit the field, I fight til the riot ends. And then we sure as hell call our back up if we need it. Refuse help my ass. Shit, call the fucking DJ AND SWAT.

I give you science, i get back bullshit.

Those people did the right thing in bringing the causality over to the paramedics.

While you were just yelling nonsense into the void and taking shitty video.

Get help.

1 Like

They only did that because someone informed them that the medics werent coming.

Do you think it was your clear, calm, and careful instructions that led to that decision?

1 Like