DC Reality. Ignore the Fake News

Anyway I root Marvel…

1 Like

I think that their realization that it wasn’t coming was bassed on my stating it wasn’t coming.

Man, you seem like an alright type of guy and your heart seems like it’s in the right place. I believe you are trying to do right but I’m worried your Space Cowboy paradigm might get you in trouble.

Be careful, man. Some of the people you’re spending time around in these videos are probably fucking nuts.

1 Like

shrugs The boogaloo has begun. Its like voting. You vote so you have a say. So your voice is counted. If you skip the boogaloo, you have no say in what occurs. Think about it, do you want some guy in a buffalo suit deciding how your country is run?

2 Likes

That’s what law enforcement is for.

The only reason I would have to go out and fight these people is if they manage to successfully invade my home, in which case I’m going to defend myself the old fashioned way.

These people… these wannabe revolutionaries can’t win. Will never win. That doesn’t mean that someone else can’t use them to seize power but whatever the Q shaman guy does, he’s not ever going to be a shot caller.

I mean, not ever.

No one with any sense went anywhere near that place and the kind of people that allow themselves to be used like that will never be anything more than someone else’s dupe.

1 Like

Worse, how about cops and military wearing Punisher skulls who believe adrenochrome is being harvested from the organs of child sex slaves by Democrats and Jews.

1 Like

I’m not sure which of you is the bigger George Noory fan. Let’s call it a draw.

1 Like

I don’t think I live in your world where you antagonistically yelling into the crowd; the police are “hiding” the ambulance being helpful at all.

But I wasn’t there.

And you are the “expert” after all.

Maybe one day you’ll post something that speaks to your expertise.

I was helping the guy on the ground, not the police.

How’d that work out?

There’s no helping certain kinds of stupid.

They grabbed him instead of waiting for the ambulance, while continuing treatment. He died.

Some of you may not know it but the Proud Boys have their own rapper.

The disclaimer at the beginning is hilarious, considering this guy’s organization is calling for violence in cities all over the US every day.

I want KRS-One to put out a respond diss video. or Chuck D. or Killer Mike…somebody has to put this autotune punk in his place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4YKlDwxaGk