DC Reality. Ignore the Fake News

No, people just didnt like the results of the IBJJF investigation which held up to factual analysis, but went against popular narratives. They also want this to be political terrorism, because once again, it fits a popular narrative.

Its becoming a behavior pattern of this site. To try to deliver the real scoop on events they’re ignorant of by making statements that validate their narrative without offering ANY information, let alone a firsthand account with video. Its embarassingly anti-intellectual. Stop it.

International BJJ Federation, is that what you’re referring to? Are they investigating US federal election fraud these days?

Yer spare parts, bud.

No. I’m not linking the two matters. That is a strange connection you made. I’m linking the IBJJF investigation to my “proven idiot” reputation, which is q reasonable link to make.

I don’t follow your every post. I wasn’t aware of that investigation. You’re a proven idiot for showing up at this Trump rally. It means to me you’ve swallowed the lies. People who actually believe Trump are gullible idiots.

Tell me, did you enjoy him throwing you under the bus as soon as it went sour?

Oh. So its a political bias. Noted.

@Osiris

If you expect vindication without enquiry, you are barking up the wrong tree

I don’t need to be vindicated. Your ignorance is not evidence of deception on my end.

So why did you post your videos?

To show people what happened. Which is why I took the videos.

Are you aware of this sites reputation for investigating claims made by posters?

Are you aware of how many videos of @Osiris have been posted to the forums, over the nearly 20 years of Bullshido?

1 Like

I literally posted the investigation into the boogaloo about 18 days BEFORE the boogaloo, then mentioned it to Phrost the night before. I wasn’t trolling or joking. Everyone just decided NOT to investigate. I don’t know why.

Prove you were there.

The videos are proof. Where’d those come from then? You’re the one trying to prove the moon landings fake bro. They’re ONLY on my account cause they’re mine and you can hear my voice all over the net. Lol. Its also where the grenade parts (left) came from. Lol @ you

There’d be more footage except for my night vision was inadvertently activated early on so I couldn’t record as the battery died.

This fuckstick is in jail now.

1 Like

I hope he at least dirty-dicked her coffee cup.

1 Like

Hell yeah! with many more to come, I’m assuming.

Are you wanting more fucksticks in jail or more dirty-dicked coffee cups?

It was a rhetorical question