Confrontational Politics - The New Normal for the Extremes?

It’s gone past that, but it was started as a joke. Like it was and is actually hilarious.

Yeah, I know… like I wrote, I read up on that. It’s well documented.

Or, was it called a joke, but it’s not? LOL

You can’t read up on the PBs. LOL. It was and still is a joke.

well, that’s funny, I read several online analysis that pointed out the joke(s).

Anyway, this isn’t really about the PBs.

Here, a fine example of what is going on. Dude hits all the talking points for what I’m writing about, in part. He’s from fucking Pennsylvania, has lived in Post Falls for a year. Got basically run out of PA for his white supremacist, neo nazi, misogynistic, antisemetic views.

1 Like

I really don’t underestimate them and I’m sorry for giving you that impression.

The only threats to humanity that are worse than stupidity and delusion are things from the natural world that cause extinction events like killer viruses, super volcanoes and asteroid impacts.

I absolutely do not underestimate stupid and crazy people. They populate the only institutions worth being afraid of because they outnumber the few of us who insist on a government that guarantees being left alone and leaving strangers alone by an uncomfortably lopsided ratio.

I absolutely agree that this is a troubling development that needs to be identified publicly and dealt with sooner than later.

I didn’t mean to give you any other impression. I just mean to say that the most effective bullwark against people like this is the US Constitution.

Otherwise and not directed at anyone in particular, being tricked into supporting tyrants that masquerade as saviors is the oldest trick in the world.

Anyone who self identifies as your savior stands an awful large chance of being your worst fucking enemy.

1 Like

A lot of political groups uuse illegitimate tax exempt organization filings to dodge regulations, evade taxes and to receive payoffs for dirty work.

The Proud Boys undoubtedly have a charter like that of a college fraternity or the Masons to pay for incidental expenses and to facilitate their activities and other means of organization.

That means filing paperwork to explain that money coming in and going out is not income but merely “social club” activity.

Those kinds of filings are often where grifters run the rackets that hide their money laundering and tax evasion activity.

I like how you pull info directly from your ass.

I have no doubt that the people at the bottom of the scam never got a damn thing out of it other than criminal charges, a profile in a federal database and credit card debt but the people calling the shots had to move money somehow to finance and organize this farce of ideolgical lemmings.

Wut? Beer isn’t THAT expensive. You are talking directly from the ass.

Meanwhile, in real life:

ALESTORM - Drink (Official Video) | Napalm Records - YouTube

Oh, that gets twisted around and contorted, too, though.

Here you go, the stupidity in action.

1 Like

The issue is that the left has been using the coronavirus to enforce a an authoritarian, communist agenda, all while lying and manipulating the media. OF COURSE no one trusts the government anymore, especially after the election fiasco.

Yeah dude, if you think Biden is a communist you’re self-selecting for the discussion at the political kiddie table rather than with the grown-ups.

I said the left. I’m referring to the marxists.

To simplify, the Patriots resent the business closures and wealth redistribution.

Biden is not really a functional adult.
He was, in his prime, a celebrity politician.
Meaning, his minor celebrity, was because he was a politician.
And, a B or C team member.
Biden is currently a Manchurian Candidate President to the Democratic Party.
Don’t get me wrong, Reagan, second Term, was full Alzheimers and slept through meetings.
While Nancy made Astrology charts.
If it was not for Facebook, followed by Google,
Then I would otherwise say,
there is no greater threat to the United States having fair and functional Democratic processes,
then the Democratic Party and Republican Party organized crime families / cults.
They are second tier now, but no less criminal, dangerous, cult like, and filthy.

What kinds of actions would you consider authoritarian and communist

Bearing in mind we are in the midst of a public health emergency

1 Like