Can black teenagers take guns to protests now to protect themselves from Proud Boys?

Your question implies that that may be an issue. Why do you believe that black teens should carry guns to protect themselves from PBs?

I don’t believe that.

Then what even is this post at all?

It’s me explaining why the proud boys are a bunch a fucking loosers.

Please, explain. Make this make sense.

They are group who’s goal is to engage in political violence and intimidation.

And then you can also add on all the other childish bullshit they engage in on top of it.

Their goal is BEER. And a lot of it.

just a social club, yah yah.

Anybody who joins in with a group like the proud boys thinking it will help fix the problems in their life is very misguided, it will probably just end up making them worse in the long run.

Not really. They drink beers, make racist jokes and help each other.

I’d love to find my first post on this because I saw the entire footage moments after the actual incident, and when everyone was jerking it about there being an active shooter who was spraying crowds of black people, I was saying that it was a clear cut case of self defence. Despite the footage being available for everyone since, I was still telling people it was open and shut self defence right up until the verdict, and I was still being derided as an Australian outsider with no idea of US law.

Well, I do live in Australia and clearly know more about US, and Wisconsin, law than a fuckton of these retards with mainstream platforms, because I was right. I watched a majority of the case, because I wanted to make sure I was well informed about the proceedings so I could talk on it from a higher level of authority. Which wasn’t fucking hard considering most people were getting their news from headlines.

And I keep seeing the “I’ll extend an olive branch” approach by people who should be standing the fuck up and being counted. You’re a goddamn American, free to go where you please to do what you fucking want within the law, stop saying “Kyle shouldn’t have been there”, it makes you look weak and feeble. Forget that the boy was in a community where he had ties considering he often stayed with his father who lived there, he can go where he wants with who he wants and with what he wants within the bounds of the law. Which he did, as per the goddamn trial. Stop trying to appease the losers.

There is no need to kowtow to the monsters who are claiming that the boy is pure white supremacist evil while they have footage of him assisting injured protestors, cleaning graffiti off businesses, and running away from violent predators while yelling “friendly, friendly”, and only acting in self defence once clearly without any kind of obfuscation at all being violently attacked.

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, in my opinion and I believe also in your laws, all Americans other than violent felons should be able to carry weapons in order to protect themselves against violent attackers. Does not matter what race they are.

I am, in sort of a macabre way, looking forward to the wave of “self defence” claims that come out of this by people capping Proud Boys, etc, with the claim that they feared for their lives, because they’ve been brainwashed into believing nonsense.

You know who isn’t a PB? RITTENHOUSE.

1 Like

They kept using the photo of him with the PBs and repeating “a many who regularly dines with white supremacists”. Mind boggling

I’d wager he’s a 1st degree, but 1st degrees arent Proud Boys.

1 Like

Free speech is not a right wing thing

There are plenty of right wing regimes that are against free speech and plenty of pro free speech left wing groups

Do you even know what the PBs ideology is, other than posing with guns, and street fighting?

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re not confusing the PBs with Australians

2 Likes

IMO, the elephant in the room is, had Kyle been Arab looking or black, would the outcome have been the same?

Yep. Western Chauvanism and beer.

Uh…
Are you sure about that?

Arab looking?
Is that a thing in the UK?
Arab looking people get worse outcomes in court or something?