Can black teenagers take guns to protests now to protect themselves from Proud Boys?

I mean it’s not specific to either wing, as I posted, plenty of right wing governments attempt to stifle free speech

Racial profiling

Arab + gun = terrorist

The Catholic Church certainly made a run at it for a couple thousand years.
The Muslim countries are still executing people for heretical comments, and for making fun of dead religious figures.
The Left, at least in the U.S. has a strong cancel culture, going.
And the Left ran with that moronic “punch a Nazi” bullshit here in the U.S.,
where anyone that did not agree with the Left, or that voted Republican
was spuriously called a Nazi, and it was implied that they should be punched,
and not agreeing with that idiocy, also meant that you were a Nazi
for using your brain, rather than agreeing like a mindless zombie.

1 Like

Where do they stand on health care?

1 Like

Had any of the deceased been other than white, would cities have burned from the outcome?

This bullshit works both ways.

Keep it about race.

The further an ideology moves from the center to the wings, the less reasonable it becomes

Neither side has a monopoly on human rights or their denial

You’re preaching to the Choir’s Choir about that.
Phrost used to get fairly upset on a regular basis,
when I would point that out.
I am a centrist liberal.
For that matter, I am a middle child, with a younger brother who is an arch progressive, and an older brother who is an arch conservative.
I have spent most of my life, listening to them argue with each other, and watching them be products of where they draw their respective news, and the groups they spend their time around.

Had Kyle shot 3 black people I imagine the outcome would have been different as well

But let’s not fool ourselves, armed black folk are considered more of a “threat” than armed white folk

That makes total sense

Not that I know of, either. They seem to prefer skinny white dudes dressed in black.

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Any chance you could post the “history of gun control in AUS you did over on the old Forums”?

First off, I’m one of those Americans who think that Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been at that riot, especially armed as he was.

That doesn’t mean I’m appeasing all the nutbags out there (Yeah, I’m on the BS FB group page, I know exactly what you mean).

What it means is that, the best self-defense is just not showing up to the fight.

Sometimes, you have to, sometimes, you want to and do so and show up.

Totally agree with the verdict of not guilty on all counts, and dropping the weapons charge.

Not kowtowing to anybody man, just my honest opinion.

It’s a sad commentary on Americans in general that they have such a poor understanding of how the judicial/justice system works, the good, the bad and the ugly of it.

1 Like

Look, you know how important the narrative is… to changing reality.

It’s the whole post-modern, or post-post modern philosophy.

Nothing is real, there is no object reality, it’s all created by written and spoken word.

And what is the roots of post modernism (no, you dumbass Canucks, not the art movement)?

That has nothing to do with Kyle Rittenhouse’s justifiable use of deadly force to defend himself.

Try to be smarter. If you are trolling, you can do better in your own usual ignorant way.

They are sure more of a threat to other armed and unarmed black people.

Does a slam fire count as an ND? But yeah, if don’t count actual mechanical malfunction I’ve also thrown lots of lead downrange and never had an ND.

Even on the mechanical malfunctions the bullets still went in the general intended direction, just not at the intended time or with the intended accuracy.

Easy tiger

I’m just posing the question

Pardon me for triggering you

There’s SO MUCH BULLSHIT that has been written about this now I don’t even know what to say. All I can say is the race baiting shit feels the stochastic terrorism and feels disgusting to me. So much of these riots are based on lies that police officers are just randomly killing people of color. My wife’s friend told me that anytime the police are called on anyone of color it’s a death sentence. This is obvious bullshit and she knows, we all know it.

I really feel sometimes like the media is trying to get us to engage in a war. As stupid as that idea is, i feel like that’s what they’re trying to do.

How does that work in Northern Ireland?

In a discussion about firearms, that is hilarious.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did that on purpose.

Pandering to an audience (advertising dollars), plus SJW stuff.