Can black teenagers take guns to protests now to protect themselves from Proud Boys?

I didn’t figure it was.
Nor was my comment directed at you.

You guys realize that while PBs are politically right wing that they’re social liberals, right? They CAN’T be racists. It’s not allowed.

1 Like

Socially liberal right wingers?

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

What is their manifesto?

No, it’s not. What they do is take any worthy man that believes that west is the best. You can be a black PB. You can be a gay PB. You can be Chinese. Indian. Whatever. You just have to be a man and have been born a man.

Application | Vegas Proud Boys

There’s an example of a PB application. There’s enough blacks and jews and whatever in the organization that if you think you’re gonna be an actual klansman, you’ll be dealt with. What confuses people is that PBs can and do say whatever the fuck they want. It’s like a raunchy racial comedy.

1 Like

So what is it about them that makes them right wing?

The main problem is the political violence and intimidation they enjoy inflicting upon others.

Another word for someone who enjoys those kinds of things would be “terrorist” I believe.

Free speech.

What are you talking about? They do every so often clash with the terrorist organization known as “Antifa”, but other than that they just like beer.

Did you know the proud boys have been classified as a terrorist organization by the Canadian government?

Ok… What did they do?

political violence and intimidation

Yeah, no. That’s not a thing. Standing about menacingly isn’t terrorism.

Regardless, though, this has nothing to do with attacking blacks. When was this ever a thing?

If that’s what you want to call it, that’s fine.

What did they do? They fought a domestic terror group and…? What did they do to black people aside from put them in positions of power.

They became a domestic terror group to fight a demostic terror group.

It’s like when Children get in a scrap and each say it’s the others fault.

Except everyone is a Fucking Adult

Which cities did they blow up? Cause yeah, about Antifa…

Also, proof of them chasing black kids?

I don’t remember saying they chased black kids

So why would black teens need guns to protect themselves from Proud Boys? You’re making less and less sense.

I don’t remember making that claim either.