British physicians report that they are pressured to prematurely diagnose gender dysphoria and over prescribe trans medical treatments for children

They absolutely know what’s happening.

Call me when 9 yo’s are being given drugs and treatments against their and their guardians consent

Until then it’s nobody’s business but their own

Consent based morality is for retards and pedophiles. It doesn’t matter if the parents consent to castrating their 9 year old, it is immoral.

If you are arguing against consent you are morally bankrupt

More immoral than religious based child genital mutilation?

Pointing out that kids can’t really give consent, is a well established concept, in law, criminal justice, etc.

That is not equivalent to arguing against consent, but rather arguing for informed consent, by pointing out the limits of consent.

Female circumcision in particular, is almost equally repugnant, and only almost by volume of genital anatomy removed.

I am arguing against a consent based morality framework. The only people who argue for a consent based morality framework are pedophiles and dog fuckers because they think anything can be done “with consent”.

Lmao you think I’m a mohel or something? Yes, hospitals should not be performing a religious (please be specific about the religion :wink: ) genital mutilation on American infants and selling the foreskins to cosmetics companies.

Neither a child or a dog can give sexual consent so your point is meaningless

LOL at you for getting so twisted up in your fucked up ideology that you are attempting to argue that consent is a bad thing

More cognitive dissonance

I’m glad we agree on that

I don’t see a bunch of protesters shouting outside hospitals or cosmetic company offices

Funny that

As to which religions I’m referring to, obviously Judaism and Islam are the worst offenders when it comes to child genital mutilation, but the fact that it’s not a requirement for Christians speakes more to that religion’s habit of cherry picking the rules they like rather than adherence to the Bible faithfully

You might want to have a talk with your fellow libs and socprogs lmao.

Nope, you’re just too stupid to understand the argument.

It’s not commonly known among normies that hospitals have a profit motive to circumcize infants. For the same reason it isn’t common knowledge among normies that “gender affirming care” means irreversible drugs and surgery for children.

Then you are too stupid to frame your argument in a manner to allow stupid people to understand

Bro, people with a 95 IQ would understand the difference between Consent and a Consent Based Morality. If what you consider moral is based entirely on Consent you’re entering a frame where literally anything can become moral including pedophilia and dog fucking, or mutilating the genitals of a child. Someone with a 95 IQ would understand that it’s immoral to fuck a kid regardless of “consent” and would smash your head in with a rock for arguing for it.

All three of those actions are immoral regardless of who is or is not consenting.

Children and animals can’t give consent you fucking idiot.

That’s the point you literal fucking retard. Try reading the entire exchange.

A consent based morality framework is retarded and only argued for by pedophiles, dog fuckers, and people who want to turn children into eunuchs. I don’t care if the child or parent “consent” to castration any more than I care if the child or parent “consent” to sexual abuse. They are both immoral regardless of “consent”. And that’s where this consent based morality framework inevitably leads which is why you’re starting to see more talk about “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” among the LGBTCIA crowd.

And it’s not going to stay in the realm of terminally online sexual identity activists, even Cenk Uygur the ultimate flip flopping shitlib in the video above is okay with people fucking horses with “consent” and that video is from like 10 years ago.

1 Like

Where I live parental consent for medical intervention in children below the age of medical consent is considered moral

I’m not sure why you keep bringing up paedophilia and bestiality

Perhaps you should talk to a therapist

No idiot, you don’t understand consent. That’s obvious. Think more.

Children can’t give consent. Parents cannot give consent for sexual congress with their children. That would be considered immoral and illegal where we live. Historically that has not always been the case. But morality on the subject evolved over time.

Some things parents can give consent for untill a child comes of age and for some other things it is not acceptable. If your confused where to draw the distinction just consider what would be in the best interest of the child.

Now with animals. They are property. They are living beings.They can’t give consent. Sexual contact without consent is immoral with living things that can not give consent, where we live… is this sinking in.

Do you get it?

Your bigotry has nothing to do with not understanding what consent and morality are.

Also life is not a zero sum game as much as you like to look at it that way.

I understand consent you retard. I’m telling you that there are people who drive political culture who are arguing literally right now that children can give consent and they rely on a consent based moral framework to get away with it.

Castrating children is not in their best interest and I don’t care what argument you try to make for it based on consent of the child or parents.

I literally provided a video of someone who ran for a Congressional seat in California in 2020 as a Democrat who is a big lib media figure saying the opposite.

I do. Clearly you do not.

You don’t even understand the argument happening here. There is no misunderstanding on my end about what consent is. My argument is about a Consent Based Morality framework and how that leads to people arguing that mutilating the genitals of a child is good and okay because there is consent.

This is a non sequitur, and you’re wrong anyway.

So it would be fair to assume that conspiracy theorists, well educated enough in these matters, and motivated to protest, sometimes violently (ie they are extremely committed to their cause) , probably do know about the foreskin racket

Yet the widespread genital mutilation of children by one group doesn’t seem to bother them

It makes you think that they only give a shit about “the kids” when it suits their ideological agenda

And child safety is not the reason they are protesting

Because we all need soft, younger looking skin, after all

So your complaint is that they’re not going after the Jews?

2.2 million babies cut per year

6000 children start on puberty blockers

Which is a bigger problem?

Only 1% of US circumcised men are Jewish, by the way, so persecution of that group would not significantly improve the infant genital mutilation numbers

Medically supervised male circumcision reduces infection and transmission rates of some sexually transmitted viruses, including HIV, Genital Herpes, and HPV.
So, there is a medical upside to male circumcisions regarding certain sexually transmitted diseases.