British physicians report that they are pressured to prematurely diagnose gender dysphoria and over prescribe trans medical treatments for children

There is an entire political discourse on (anti) circumcision that has been growing for more than a decade now in the US. Stay in your lane Britbong.

This is a bad faith post.

Itā€™s their cultural tradition fueling it. Iā€™ll bring this up next Klan meeting. Any other good ideas?

Erm?

Floss?

Yet, no angry mobs outside circumcision hospitals. Itā€™s like they donā€™t even care

Donā€™t blame me if youā€™re protesting the wrong parents

Wake up stop being a sheep

You left out penile cancer.

This is concern trolling meant to deflect from you having to answer for why you think cutting off little boys dicks and little girls breasts is okay because of ā€œconsentā€.

You donā€™t care about trans kids anymore than you do circumcised babies

You are just using them to justify political violence and bigotry

How would you know what he cares about, unless you can observe how he spends his money, and time, and weigh that against his self-reported intention?

Although people often spend their time and money contrary to their stated intention, which is why the extra context and careful analysis is necessary.

This is also meant to deflect away from your support of child genital mutliation.

Well, if you want to amp up the hyperbolic rhetoricā€¦

This is meant to deflect away from your choice to groom vulnerable children as cannon fodder in your pointless culture war

You literally support the sexual grooming of children by the LGBTCIA.

No I donā€™t

Any more than I support the grooming of children by any other religious group

You are just flinging mud to distract from your inability to accept that your preoccupation with trans kids is solely based on your mad ideology, not child welfare

NHS Scotland going the other way: