Anatomy of a Catastrophe

The sov cits were headed to MAINE. That’s my point. The heavily armed groups are in rural or remote areas.

As for general gun violence, those guys arent training. Thats gang violence and such. You aren’t gonna find 30 guys with rifles and hand guns training in the woods in the city.

And they were not from Maine, though.

Go to country and train, come back to city.

Remember the guys in what was it, Jersey, that shot up the Jewish convenience store? What are those dudes called? Black Israelites?

I would say the vast majority of gun owners in rural areas have no intention of trying to overthrow the government by force.

Or of going around hunting “antifa”.

True, but someone lived there. Probably quite a few. Anyways, point is, thats where boog is at. They straight up told me they were hiding in the mountains, so…

I agree that most rural residents have no interest in Antifa hunting. They aren’t around anyways.

All we have to do is ask Hawaiian shirt sellers where the send their shirts to

That was an actual caper. The leader of Antifa decided to sell Anti Antifa shirts to his enemies to ID them. So he’s slanging these shirts, and doxxing mad dudes. People then got curious about the origin of the shirts, so HE was doxxed.

1 Like

That was a great plan

It’s the one that lost him the war.

Poorly executed

But the plan’s agood’n

1 Like

Dudr, if I had the spare cash this is the documentary reality tv show I’d make.

So much of it sounds so crazy and convoluted that I start to wonder if that makes it more or less likely to be true.

People are weird like that.

From the perspective of someone completely on the outside, which is where most people find themselves on these subjects, I find it all deeply fascinating.

The truth behind it all is going to be historically significant and interesting either way.

If absolutely any of the things you are saying about ANTIFA and Boogaloo etc are true I think the show would be a goldmine. Even if it isn’t all true, the origin of the narrative will be interesting and useful as long as it was operated in strict accordance to old fashioned standards of journalistic integrity it would be a hit with anyone interested in deep diving into sorting out the lore from the facts of what makes up these groups of radicals.

It doesn’t sound any less silly or sinister if I take it as either fact or fiction to be honest.

It’s real. Check the court cases.

Boogaloo

Wisconsin Man Who Says He Marched With Rittenhouse in Kenosha Was Immersed in White Supremacist Propaganda | Southern Poverty Law Center (splcenter.org)

You can do better than that. Here’s an even more shitty piece.

Those of us watching the actual trial know it’s going to go one of two ways. Mistrial with prejudice or acquittal on all except the firearms charge.

Morris Dees and the SPLC are shit. The headline is evidence of this.

“Marched With Rittenhouse”

I found the video quite moving

He is obviously a traumatised teen

Those who guided and influenced him are culpable IMO

He might walk away from a custodial sentence, but he and/or his family are getting sued

The boogaloo? Notice they didnt shoot anyone. KR acted lawfully and is responsible for that.

As previously commented (by me) multiple times, he got let down by his parents, and responsible adults who apparently had a lot of influence on him.

His breaking down when talking about shooting 3 people, and killing two of them, seems normal to me.

It’s called PTSD…

The guy he shot in the arm is suing the city of Kenosha for 10 million bucks.

That would be like asking for an arm and a leg.
And he seemed up to no good.
So, I could see the city buying him a drink for $15,
for his mangled arm, serving as a useful warning,
for future generations of what not to do.
And then prosecuting him for his crimes.
If he did get some type of civil judgement,
hopefully Rittenhouse sues him for it, for PTSD harm, and other emotional distress,
and the guy with the shot arm gets to keep none of it.