Anatomy of a Catastrophe

How many people on both sides have been killed so far?

Unsure. There are rumors that they lost two men at Kenosha, but I donā€™t know that to be true. No indication it is. Sources sometimes lie or mix up events.

Bit of a lame war with 0 to maybe 2 KIA

Its about a struggle for influence and information more so than dropping hella bodies. Pretty much everyoneā€™s response was to start snitching and then go hide. When I checked my guyā€™s info, I found that they were pretty much all snitching on the other guys. Heā€™d be like ā€œThatā€™s the bad guyā€ and theyā€™d be sitting there telling the exact same story except for with a different culprit.

Weā€™ll, to Osirisā€™s point the murder rate According to federal crime statistics saw a 30% increase nationwide. Thatā€™s a whole lot of killing and Iā€™m willing to bet that most of that owed to political instability.

I donā€™t think it was any one source, but rather a result of the conflagration.

I place most of the blame on the demagogues of the far left and far right both elected and in the news media. Many did this absolutely intentionally reasoning that it would be easier to raise their own stock in the chaos.

They may not have understood that their methods created a far greater harm than anything good in their agenda that theyā€™d personally be able to accomplish but bad judgement is never an excuse.

Thatā€™s not true. You have a few killed, but Iā€™d estimate them under 30. In politics is mainly spy games and low grade street combat, akin to a bad night at the club.

So it IS a riot

The violence so far HAS been rather amateurish, for sure.

Fortunatelyā€¦

Need more professional hooligans.

https://youtu.be/CSn07j3SfSY

Letā€™s hope it stays at that levelā€¦

1 Like

I suspect both antifa and boogaloo people are middle class kids that didnā€™t get enough hugs

Not enough sex.

Or too much .

1 Like

Antifa was a machine and Boog is mountain type men with special forces gear.

No, Boog is not mountain men type men.

There would have been a shit-ton of dead Antifa otherwise.

Or people who thought they were Antifa.

Yes they are. Same thing with other RW groups. Antifa does the same shit though and often goes back to the hills with guns and explosives. They all have private spaces well out of the public eye where they train and shit.

I would like to point out that amateur violence is all it takes to get the job done.

Putin has repeatedly demonstrated that expert assassination done with VX nerve agent is nothing more than amateur violence garnished with a side order of extra political theater to send a message to others.

For the victims, it has the same end product as death by hammer beating.

Example, the case of Igor Domnikov.

Seriously, I have seen zero evidence that any of these guys have any real discipline or organization.

Boog are not hermits wh live off the land. They are 4chan with guns and equivalent delusions of grandeur. Antifa is rose Twitter with delusions of grandeur. Both sides are imagining themselves to be far greater than they are and have no realistic capacity to model or understand the results of their own actions because if they did they wouldnā€™t be doing any of this shit.

The equation:

((stupidity x delusion x ignorance) x misinformation)/((knowledge x reason) x personal accountability)

2 Likes

I didnā€™t say they were hermits. They just live in relatively remote places. You arenā€™t gonna find them in downtown Philly for instance. Think about it. Where do they shoot all those guns? Not downtown.

Antifa is just misunderstood. I have to explain time and time again that there isnā€™t really a riot. It is, in fact, twitter.

Remote as in red states, LOL? How about those crazy Moorish Sovcits?

What about all the gun violence in inner cities and not so inner cities. Plenty of guns everywhereā€¦

Iā€™m sure there are more ā€œprofessionalā€ elements out there, but they arenā€™t stupid enough to go hog-wild. They are waiting for "the real deal " to happen.,

Meanwhile, the children throw shit at each other.