34 MMA and Men's Style with Kin "Kong" Moy

Vinny Souza on authority of BTT. He submitted the paperwork to Carlos and Carlos chose extortion which is illegal here. So I did the mature thing, accepted the grade I actually earned, and kept it moving.

And here’s my question:
just money (1)

If this is not about jiujitsu, and my jiujitsu skills are here:

(180) Black Belt match at The Good Fight Boston Open - YouTube

Then what the fuck is the actual problem? Other than the 2k? And that is extortion. And I don’t play that.

Why do I owe Carlos Gracie Jr. who I’ve never met, 2-4k? The debt, that is responsible for my supposed failure, is fraudulent, not my rank. The fact that cowardly men help enforce this literal, actual, credit card fraud, is gross. And I think they should be arrested. Seriously.

Do you have any idea how serious it is for a man to stalk you for your credit card and never stop? Involve other people? MY DUDE, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING. And think of how that ends.

Also, I don’t think it’s a big ask that someone roll with Souza so we can see how a real black belt does it. NBD, right? I mean, if we’re wiping out families here, surely a couple rounds is a reasonable step prior to extermination.

What’s funny about that Pinky? What the fuck is funny about him ducking a match and then threatening to kill me?

Because we both know he’s full of it, and that’s always funny. These people are weak and prey on fear. You don’t have that problem.

Fuck Carlos for serious. But Vinny? He didn’t do anything wrong, right? So what is Kin going to tell you of value, or is it just all in your head?

That all said, you’ve got the endorsement of a 4th degree anonymous Bully (that I guess knows a mod or two) but where is THAT paperwork?

Bring it into the light man. Otherwise it dies in darkness. You’re in pain. And I can feel it all the way down here in South America, today.

Yes, Vinny did do something wrong. A lot of things actually. He was Carlos’ collection man. I already said this. Many times. Also, he is a fake black belt. Check out HIS matches.

Show me three Vinny Souza matches in fact. Since he’s such a solid BJJ man. Show me. Wins, losses, whatever. Show me.

C. Gordon is a 4th degree. You don’t need to fight this battle anymore. He went on the record for you, at least he says he did.

Strikistanian isn’t going to help you. Only you can do that. Clear your mind. The time has come.

You can’t solve the evils of BJJ any more than you can stop time. But you could be an exemplar of combat sports. All it takes is that first step.

Actually, I can absolutely stop this evil. Last time this happened, which was after the first IBJJF battle, I destroyed the enemy wherever I found them. Then they made a movie about it, wondering how the fuck they got wiped down so hard.

And um, how can I be an exemplar of combat sports? I already am. What first step? I’m an actual regional champ at BB.

Did you even check the records?

Right now, your reputation is in tatters. And I watched it happen and regret saying nothing. It left a bitter taste.

When I started reading the site again and saw your new crusade, I recognized something I’d seen time and time again on Bullshido. The loop.

Your war isn’t with Vinny. He’s a nobody like me. So is Carlos, really. Your war is with you. That’s the one thing Georgette was right about. I think her own crusade against you is perpetuating your pain because you are reliving it here. Letting it go is one single, simple choice.

We both know what happens when our minds drift from the mat to the screen. And I know you know exactly what I mean.

If I got the chance to ask Kin something on a podcast, Vinny and Carlos would be last in line, right where they belong.

My Question would be "Why do you think BJJ and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has become so popular in a pussified society who is all about iPhones and texting and blonde hair and handbags, and Justin Bieber and shit?"

How’s that for an OLD SCHOOL Question? I doubt anyone here but you will even get it. Gnight and Gluck.

My war IS with me. But not in terms of blaming myself for Carlos’ narcissicistic rage, but in terms of whether or not to address it correctly. You have me thinking I should address it. And you drag GO into this when I didn’t mention her? Da fuck?

Edit: I know a social engineer when I see one. Cut the shit asshole.

Edit: And if this is Rexx…

1 Like

Why would I let go of who I am? I have been a martial artist since I knew what it was. The more aggression I experience, the more lethal the weapons get. This IS who I am. Tabor the grappler is real and always has been. Let go of self? I’m just trying not to drop nukes. But yes, I will stand up for my literal self. And I will do so much harm to so many people to defend myself and to bring another generation of myself into this world. For myself and for the one’s I love.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children. And I mean that.

I failed to do that the first time around, but this time, the enemy will surrender, or be destroyed. Not my war. Not my choice. I was living in peace, quite content minding, quite literally, my OWN business.

1 Like

His reputation with a bunch of fools?
Who cares.

Why don’t you fix your own self?
Are you a licensed counselor?
Who is your BJJ Professor again?
You sound like April Rains, except a smidge dumber, but just as damaged.
Just trying to stir shit up, out of bored malice, regarding a subject that you think will bother Osiris about what was, and is, a serious matter to him.

Kit Dale and Gordon Ryan and all their students are fools? No wonder you’re anonymous…you’d get drawn into this too.

Smart move man.

There seems to be a lot about Jordan some people are unaware of. Like the fact that he’s been waging war online for more than 6 years against a lot of BJJ schools.

If you googled yourself Gordon and found these types of responses…good luck running a school. That was Jordan’s dream, now ruined.

Or not. Time heals all wounds, but not until he stops doing things like this.

Kit Dale…this video is a great example of how Jordan’s demons keep coming back to haunt him. I’m just the messenger, but word is bond, I love Jordan.

Gordon, I have no beef with you or him. And I have no idea who April Rains is. Bullshido has had a thousand forgettable trolls.

But as a litmus test, I’ll bet you’re well recorded on beltchecker.com (if everything you’ve said about your degree and students is true, and I have no reason to doubt that).

But Jordan is not listed there. Imagine if someone notable was to be so gracious as to add a single record there in his name.

You think I’m malicious. I’m nothing but Benedictine, BJJ brothers. And if I ever get a black belt of own someday, I’ll be sure to start publicly naming my coaches. They’ll have certainly earned it.

This facade of some crusade you’re espousing is pretty cringe bro.

Are you calling Kit Dale, Gordon Ryan, Tom DeBlass, and the others liars? Because Jordon is on record going after them and others, before we even get to Vinny Souza. Cant you see the pattern?

It’s not a facade, it’s easily searchable. and if I wanted to be Jordan’s student (I totally would be) but I googled “Jordon Tabor BJJ” do you know what comes up?

Bad things. And a big fat zero on beltchecker (look it up yourself).

So when we start talking about bringing Kin Moy into this mess (please don’t…), we are talking about escalation.

Do you support flaming internet beefs? That’s a big troll thing, and a big part of why I left Bullshido years ago. It hurts to watch people you care about devolve into a chaotic mess.

I’m a peacemaker in this equation, and I’m sure Jordan underands that.

Who the fuck appointed you to that roll.

Agitator not peacemaker.

I’m not how sure we went from this loaded question to you wanting to white knight for Osiris.

But here we are.

Um, I can easily address what’s going on with those guys.

I said Kit Dale wasn’t that good. I still think his fame comes from his comedic sense and personality over his grappling prowess. He then asked for a match. I said yes. Nothing wrong there.

Tom Deblass asked anyone on facebook if they wanted a match with him. I said yes. Nothing wrong there. He then flipped his shit and started running off at the mouth about how great he is. I talked shit back. Cause lol. He’s not THAT good. He then goes and tells Ryan. Ryan beats me in a tournament. No big deal. Threats start pouring in from Deblass.

We have a rematch and Ryan wins. No big deal. Thats how grappling goes sometimes. As for Vinny Souza, he is not like the others. He tried to extort me. He IS telling the truth about me only going to a few classes. It was like three. He was blatantly not good at BJJ, so my time was better spent training, competing, teaching and managing my program. If you roll with Souza, you will see I speak the truth. He is the one that did my promotion and is only disowning me because Carlos Gracie Jr. told him to collect 4k from me, which caused a conflict.

1 Like