34 MMA and Men's Style with Kin "Kong" Moy

My goodness you do like to post willfully ignorant, speculative, and slanderous comments on the Internet about other people.

If you know him so well, why would you come on here to ask him about this?

Gordon, you’re not helping Jordan by posting these rants.

Bring him into the light, bro. If you’re really a 4th degree, it’s a trivial matter.

Unless you’re scared.

I already have stated that I certify his rank as a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
That all it takes, and all it took.
And I did that a couple years ago.
But dummies like you, have nothing better to do, but repeat slanderous lies, about him, that no qualified BJJ black belt of the right rank to promote ever certified his black belt rank.
You are owed nothing, and no further explanations.
It’s none of your business.
Who was your professor again?

You seem to be confused as to which of us is the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu professor.

If you’ve never formally granted Jordan a black belt, but think you’re online endorsement is enough…you haven’t really understood the last half decade of his posts.

Is it because of his behavior online? Do you understand that behavior is a symptom, not the cause?

Jordan needs someone in the public BJJsphere to go to bat for him. He’s threatening people, and making big waves about entire schools.

As a 4th degree, don’t you have an impetus to help him? Every BJJ bb I know would do this for someone they felt deserved it.

I have done so formally.
Years ago.
Your reading comprehension is terrible.

Because it’s like every day since it happened he’s been hurting.

He came out as someone who self promoted to black, and there was much drama, and he’s on a self perpetual cycle now.

The best fix would be for a decent school or professor to say “I have awarded him black”. Until then he’s a brown, no matter his skill level, to practically anyone.

Does anyone here really believe Bullshido.net is a BJJ black belt certification authority? That wouldn’t fly for any martial art.

We’ve had sooo many people here claim lineages. Jordans lineage disavowed him. If I had a 2nd bb, I’d personally drive to Boston and hand him one. Is nobody here willing to do the same?

Gordon, with all due respect, you’re as much a nobody as I am. Bullshido vouching for you means nothing.

Now if you’ve certified him on some public forum, please link it. They’re out there, don’t ya know?

Lol you brought this crap up on here in order to help him?

Ok, whatever.

Don’t act like you are not trying to hurt him, or demean him, like a petty little malicious online shit.
Who clearly has nothing better to do, than talk shit about a better grappler than yourself.

I have. Are you blind and deaf regarding your reading comprehension?
In real life, not just here. A couple years ago.
Not that it is any of your business.

Actually I want to know your thought process.

What was your master plan?

Everyone is a nobody in some respects.
However, this nobody, is a 4th Degree Black Belt, and certified as same, on Beltcheckers, with the JJGF, and (ironically in the case of Jordan) with the IBJJF, and also my credentials as same were bonafided by both the Bullshido admins, and several Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts who post here from time to time, or used to.

I promoted him in the real world.
I mention it on Bullshido, in this thread, as some dummy came on here, and stated Jordan never had his BJJ black belt rank certified by a BJJ black belt of the right rank in BJJ to promote someone to Black Belt, which is a false claim.

Who is your BJJ Professor?

@Dr.Gonzo

your still a mystery person to me so I’m just going to keep it that way.

Bullshido is not.
But I am.

Actually, Jordan did, when he posted about asking Strikistanian about Vinny Souza.

Why else would he ask Kin about that?

Great, so I’ll ask Jordon who promoted him to black then.

But according to all his public posts, it’s not a 4th degree bb.

Good day sir.

Osiris bringing up his beef with Souza is not the same, as you making false claims that no Black Belt of the right rank to promote him to black belt in BJJ ever certified his black belt promotion in BJJ.
I am sure Souza can come on here, if he wants to present his side.
Unless you were at the meetings with Souza and Osiris, anything you have to say about the matter is hearsay and gossip, seemingly out of petty malicious intent.
Your name dropping of Bullshido people is also pathetic, and you do not speak for them, only they can speak for themselves.
Your lack of maturity given the years that passed, since those events, is also a disappointment to yourself…Most of the Bullshido crowd that was present during those incidents have grown up some, since then.
Your attempts to put words in people’s mouths, marks you instantly as a fool, and a troll, and a spreader of misinformation.
And, your reading comprehension, is terrible.

Who is your BJJ Professor?

That would be the mature adult thing to do.

Or, you could just leave him alone regarding the matter, which would be even more mature, as the incident seemed to have caused him some harm.

Have a good rest of day.

Actually Deblass solicited a match on facebook with anyone and then when I said “sure” he started claiming I couldnt grapple and he’d beat me 100 rounds in a row. LOL

1 Like