20 Covid Vaccine and Pandemic Update

Gonna reach Black Death levels ? Hmmm

OH NO MR. BILL

That’s the exact course it’s on, just over a longer timescale.

COVID19 is just getting started, old timer. It came out right around Avengers: Endgame, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Harrison Ford’s The Call of the Wild.

AS of yesterday we’re already at 2-5% Black Death level global casualties in just one year, with exponential growth that hasn’t stopped since inception.

How does influenza rate against Black Death ?

Are you comparing against global population?

That’s a good point. Of course, during Black Death times, an accurate measure of world population was not available.

I know that when it hit England, they did keep some pretty darned good records of deaths and population.

It was horrendous, from what I’ve read and watched on documentaries.

As there were multiple “plagues” over the centuries…I doubt Covid is there yet.

A more useful, modern comparison: the US has already reached about 90% of our # US deaths during the 1918 pandemic, which ran its course over around 2 and a half years. AND, the US death count dwarfs every other nation on earth…so far.

That says a lot about how screwed up we are in this country about basic trust in science and medicine.

Masks are an evil plot, vaccines are filled with demon spooge, and Jewish space lasers could trigger 5G kill grids any second. Only in America.

The numbers are coming in so fast it’s hard to keep tabs but the rate of new cases in India right now is more than 50,000 every 4 hours, averaging 400,000 per day.

United States Population (2021) - Worldometer.

• The current population of the United States of America is 332,674,970 as of Thursday, May 13, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
  • The United States 2020 population is estimated at 331,002,651 people at mid year according to UN data.
  • The United States population is equivalent to 4.25% of the total world population.

Doesn’t take into account a probable 20 million who are here illegally.

Plus average age expectancy is much higher.

" the timing of deaths in 1918 truly highlights the remarkable shortcomings of the US response to COVID-19."

Yep.

The BioSpace source is outdated and inaccurate at this point.

Your ability to cherry pick is amazing.

9 months to a vaccine dude.

That’s not cherry picking, I addressed both your posts and lack of point.

Your first article supported my entire point about the US response, the second one is more than a year old bunk. Your third post was a picture of dead animals.

COVID19’s death rate is higher than the 1918 flu, either way, on an individual basis, both inside and outside the US. And your own article says the US fucked COVID19 up worse than 1918.

And Kratom will kill you.

It can.

195 posts were split to a new topic: South Florida Condo Collapse

This is the lamest extinction event, ever

“So scientist Zksrg, from the planet Grdop, why did the Hew-mmans die out?..”

At this point, zombies would be a relief

40%! ZOMFG!1!!1

Now, those three states combined also account for nearly 20% of the US population. And, Delta is more virulent. The latter, at least the story respects.

The stat that really pisses me off is this:

“virtually all” hospitalizations and deaths — a full 97 percent — are among unvaccinated people.

Why is this even relevant, outside of fearmongering? Perhaps I’m being obtuse (and Rabbit will be along shortly to point out how). You know what would be a scary as fuck statistic? 97 percent of VACCINATED people were hospitalized and/or died.