Exactly.
12…

Perhaps you should edit the Wikipedia page

20 years before Gulf 2

Indeed

And by Gordons definition so does Syria

Perhaps we should invade them

Why would I do that?
Anybody can write or edit Wikipedia pages.
And this is a matter that also has classified or privileged information.
Wikipedia is nice for what it is nice for, but is not appropriate for all things.
In fact, Wikipedia is like a board at the rec center, where anybody can post any flier, or take down anybody else’s flier.

You are getting stupider.
And the Syrian government has been using chemical weapons against its dissident citizenry for the past two decades.
The last internationally confirmed such attack, where other nations investigated it in outrage and their investigations confirmed it was a chemical weapons attack in Syria by the Syrian government was in 2018.

So you agree that Syria has WMDs and should be invaded?

It was, for those and other reasons, by Turkey, an internal insurgency group, and with the U.S., and several European countries playing various peripheral roles.
Notably that has been in the military, Foreign Affairs, and intelligence community news services regularly from 2016 on.
Really that multi-sided shit show has been active with foreign hostile violent interference since the Arab Spring back in 2011.
The so-called Syrian Civil War does not ring any bells?
The Turkish occupation of Northern Syria?
Why do you comment about Foreign Affairs or other topics, when you are so willfully ignorant.
And deliberately stupid.

Nice revisionist history lesson

Simple facts.
How were you broken this way?

Fixed that for you

They are just facts, confirmed by multiple UN investigations and reports, multiple CIA reports, Germany’s reports, France’s reports, the UK’s reports.

I can’t say I’ve seen any

And again were back to the conundrum

Is Gordon well informed or talking out his arse?

Only links will satisfy me

The US and rest of the world should never have allowed Russia to get involved there. Huge mistake… They Syrians used chemical weapons on their own people, bombed hospitals, civilians, etc.

Yeah, the free world should have stopped that shit.

Then Crimea, then Ukraine.

And here we are.

1 Like

Oh, we are back to that old troll. Congrats, I guess you can’t help yourself.

Then get to researching links.
Your satisfaction, like your education, is your problem, and your responsibility, not anyone else’s.

1 Like

So if pretty much every country in the world has WMDs (by Gordon’s definition) why was it only Iraq that gets invaded?

That is not what I said.
If you want to say something, take ownership of your own words.
Don’t make fake posts, that attempt to falsely put words in other people’s mouths.
That is a pure douchebag move.

Also, again, you slow, stupid fucker, Syria was invaded for that very reason, by multiple parties, including Turkey, who continues to occupy part of Syria, for that very reason.