What Happened to Yeezy?

Nah, he’s done some art. KRS doesn’t like him cause KRS is boom bap and Ye is melodic. Two different philosophies. Plus their politics are opposite.

Anyways, it’s time to put the unscientific fake boogie man of mental illness away. There’s usually a mundane explanation. Real mental illness is proven shit like CTE, Phineas Gauge type injuries, substance abuse, etc. What psychs did is conflate two different concepts. They’re doctors in the sense that they understand the drugs that they’re authorized to prescribe. They are NOT neurologists, who actually can diagnose brain defects. When looking at people like Ye, it’s time to drop the fake science and look at what’s actually happening. Imagine thinking there’s a disease that turns you into a Nazi.

Always back where we started. SSSDD. Same shit Squared,
Cubed, different day.

I’m gonna go watch Friday and forget this fucking week.

Kanye has too much cash

“right now God has shown me by what Adidas is doing, and by what the media is doing, I know how it feels to have a knee on my neck now. So I thank you, God for humbling me and letting me know how it really felt. Because how could the richest Black man ever be humbled other than to be made to not be a billionaire in front of everyone off of a comment”

Christ. He thinks losing half a billion is what having a knee on your neck feels like. This dumb motherfuckr.

This is why he said slavery was a choice.

Totally fucking delusional American male with money. Needs to spend some of those soft earned dollars on therapy before he jumps off a bridge.

How would we, or he, understand the black experience, without Rabbit telling him, and everybody else, what it is, and was, and should be…

It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it?

Why do you write that?

Eternal Anglos will Eternal Anglo. The biomass wills it.

Did they have a special class(es) at wherever you go your polysci degree for this kind of thing?

No, just fake and gay stuff like business dinner etiquette. I had to learn that on the mean streets of the internet.

Chewing with your mouth closed is gay?

Just got this message. LMAO…

So is “Economics” and we had to learn that too.

Economics is up there with psychology, for sure…

As much as I like to label people with various personality disorders.

How are we classifying that, because mental illness is an umbrella term including things like anxiety, depression, agoraphobia, eating disorders and many more possibilities including anger issues. When you say ‘extremely rare’ I can only think you’re looking through a narrow lens at a specific group or condition.

Let’s also not forget just how far Mr. West has fallen. It’s been over a decade since he threw his drunken cock out on the VMA stage in front of a young Taylor Swift, and Mos Def telling him to basically get the fuck out of Dodge and lay low overseas for a while.

What happened? He travelled, reflected, came back, found his voice again, only to get totally brainwashed by the MAGA cult goon squad, actually started the process of running for President to tilt the election in his similarly deranged, orange skinned freak friend’s favor.

Suddenly a couple years later, he’s so far gone he blew up a half a billion in endorsements with his stupid fucking mouth about Jews and Blacks as if he never saw a Spike Lee film, and then compared it to George Floyd’s murder by knee. WTAF.

God damn, the people sharing these theories are the dumbest shits on the planet, AND they’re running for office and some are winning.

Here’s presumably sane, reflective West telling us all he’s a soldier who’s not gonna stop. Get ready for an army of these morons to start interfering with American democracy any day now. Oh wait …

Neurological disorders that impact the functioning of the mind causing erratic or disordered behavior. I’ve talked to psychiatrists about their diagnostic methods and the field is mostly fake. I had one want to tranquilize me after a five minute chat. Asked me what’s going on, I said the FBI was after me, and he assumed off rip that I was some loser that the FBI had no interest in.

Me: How’d you recommend Haldol so quickly?

Him: I can’t tell you that.

Me: Yeah you can. How’d you perform this diagnosis again? You didn’t even fact check.

Him: Um… Well, you see, it was some of the words you used. Like “FBI”. Good giveaway.

Me: The FBI isn’t an investigations agency active in the United States.

Him: It is, but why would they be after YOU?

Me: Some guy was trying to kill a chick, I used my laser to signal the police who stopped it. Saved the girl.

Him: Oh. Well…

He then began avoiding me, even skipping my evaluation, which I wrote myself. A forensic psychiatrist also does unscientific work, but it’s ethical and they do try to be accurate and understand what’s happening. But basic psych evals are 100% bullshit and it’s impossible to reach a scientific conclusion especially when factoring in psych bias.

In another, egregious, example, I was explaining what went wrong in BJJ. I explained Irvin’s cult and the android philosophy. I was then asked about court proceedings. He asks me what a witness is. Someone who sees a crime. He later asks me, if I got medicated, would I be compliant. I say sure, remember the android philosophy? With it.

Get to court and he now says I think witness is a type of android. So I know for a fact that they’re faking the evals. After about three fake evals, I realized that I should never talk to them and needed to make it to trial where I’d be treated properly. And I was treated fairly at trial when I finally got there. And lo and behold, somehow, with no meds at all, I was able to avoid ranting about androids. Funny how that only happened when I was alone with the doctors.

What did you go on “trial” for"? Charges?

They put me on the wrong meds and when I went to see about it, they just left me in a room for hours, not saying a thing. At this point I figured I’d just go see what’s up later. So I went to walk out and they flipped out and jumped me. Strangled me while they beat my then wife. This worked out about as well as you’d think, so they charged me with assault and tried to pretend I’d been sectioned, got pissed off and attacked them. They faked some paperwork, faked a bunch of evaluations and then entered a bunch of false testimony trying to cover it up, but the guy couldn’t stop beating people during the trial, and got himself into another case, so I was freed.

OH, OK, as previously reported on the old Forums, then.

That was an ordeal, for sure.